Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn respect the bus drivers

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...85Q0SUro3x38mr
    Damn thats the one hitter quiter right there.

lol... I'm against hitting women, but dam that was good to see.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
      http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...85Q0SUro3x38mr
      Damn thats the one hitter quiter right there.
      LOVE IT ! girls think they can get away with ANYTHING because they are girls... b!tch its 2012 equal rights all around there are some women that train and work out and probably take out the average man. but id say 75% of women that run there mouths and swing first do it cause they think nothing with happen to them.
      Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
      Originally posted by deevergote
      den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

I guess, if they want equality, we'll give it to them. I have done similar things like that a few times. You got to respect the women. If they want equality, you must give them that. So when you hit, you cannot discriminate either.
        So you treat them like ladies when they act like it. When not, then they are not ladies, and mostly are men. So hit without discrimination.
        Oh yeah!!! The fist never distinguish the difference where it lands.

Comment

As much as she deserved that shit, I wouldn't have hit her. I would have let her swing away, locked the doors on the bus, called the cops and had her arrested. Then sued her broke ass so that she and her family would never see a single dollar in their lives, and after that have every female in my family beat her within an inch of her life.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2H8ME View Post
            As much as she deserved that shit, I wouldn't have hit her. I would have let her swing away, locked the doors on the bus, called the cops and had her arrested. Then sued her broke ass so that she and her family would never see a single dollar in their lives, and after that have every female in my family beat her within an inch of her life.
            That would of been the rational thing to do. But you can't reason with the stupid.

And I love how most the buss wants to stop it once she gets hit. Now this man will loose his job, be sued, and probably go to prison for teaching someone a hard lesson about respect.
            Last edited by drew12000; 10-12-2012, 01:27 PM.
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

LOL that bitch got what she deserved

I love that line " awww you going to jail now "

Comment

A gentleman should never hit a lady... but it takes more than just a gash between your legs to qualify as a lady, IMO. I don't know what started it, but it certainly seemed like she had it coming. And that was no lady.

Comment

Damn bunch of bs!

He's going to be in a world of trouble for hitting that ignorant bitch. I understand why he lost his shit and smacked her, I've lashed out at people I love because they pushed the right buttons so a strange girl running her mouth would burn out the fuse a lot quicker. Still dude made the wrong move in the long run.

No stupid person is worth going to prison for.

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                    Damn bunch of bs!

He's going to be in a world of trouble for hitting that ignorant bitch. I understand why he lost his shit and smacked her, I've lashed out at people I love because they pushed the right buttons so a strange girl running her mouth would burn out the fuse a lot quicker. Still dude made the wrong move in the long run.

No stupid person is worth going to prison for.
                    I'm pretty sure she hit him

Comment

Ha ha ha!! Ghetto @$$ mf b.
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

His attack was still far more extreme than anything she did, and an argument of self defense is pretty thin.

Chances are, she'll sue the city, and he'll simply lose his job.

Comment

Saw this last night. Girl got ROCKED!!! She had it comin'...

Comment

"I wouldn't hit a woman but I'll beat a bitches ass" - Martin Lawrence from Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins.
                            That's pretty much what that dude was thinkin.

The Facebook group

Comment

Let's see a Mortal Kombat edit of this like the Epic Beard Man.

and

She wanted equal rights , right?
                              Last edited by ExplodingCake; 10-12-2012, 05:53 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                              X