No announcement yet.

What's your Credit Score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn some of you guys have good credit. im still trying to rebuild mine. about 5 years ago i went into a debt consolidation thing, i had no idea that shit is just as bad a bankruptcy... to late now.

i checked mine a couple weeks ago and its at 694. alot better than it was, so im finally coming back up.

Comment

I went from 760something to 730something... I think due to one missed credit card payment (wasn't even a legitimate miss... I just forgot to click "confirm" when I paid it, and didn't realize it until I got declined... account frozen over one payment!)

I should be better, I'd think... I have a mortgage, I'm on my 3rd car with payments, and aside from that one missed payment, I'm always on time with my bills (except my $500 oil bill... I sit on that, but they don't report me, they just don't deliver again until I pay!)

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
        damn some of you guys have good credit. im still trying to rebuild mine. about 5 years ago i went into a debt consolidation thing, i had no idea that shit is just as bad a bankruptcy... to late now.

i checked mine a couple weeks ago and its at 694. alot better than it was, so im finally coming back up.
        Do those consolidation things mess with your credit? I never realized that. Glad I never did it! I just plop my hefty credit card balance on 0% cards... It's almost paid off now.

Comment

Working...
        X