Photo Contest #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Contest #2

Here it is! Photo Contest #2..for those who missed your chance at the first contest, here it the next one! And NO, I will not be eligible to submit an entry to eliminate bias. Winner of every month is eligible for photo of the year contest, just like accord of the month and year.

SUBMISSION RULES:
    • Only ONE picture allowed per member.
    • Maximum resolution is 1024x1024. However, smaller resolution is fine just do not go over.
    • Using photoshop as a tool to slightly enhance your photo is allowed, but no crazy alterations are allowed. A good photographer does not rely on post processing alterations.
    • Entries must be emailed to me by 12 am(pst) of the deadline date. E-mail me @ jsam429@gmail.com
    • Entries must also be shot after the new topic has been given, not prior. Which means you cannot use an existing photo that you already shot or have in your hard drive.
    • Along with the entry of your photo, if you are willing to, can also show the shutter speed, ISO, aperture, etc, if they choose to.
    • Do no post your entry on the thread. I would like to keep the contestants photo strictly anonymous and will be revealed when the winner is announced.
    • Discussions are allowed on the thread.
    • Signatures are NOT allowed on your entries to eliminate the distinction of who took the photo.

VOTING RULES:
    • Anyone can vote; which includes all members, contest participant and me.
    • Voting will be held for 5 days only, starting the day when the poll gets posted.

This contests topic is Urban Life & Travel (city life, architecture, industrial, street photography, distant places of wonder). Choose your best topic and submit it to the e-mail provided above. Deadline is midnight of May24, 2009.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Wow....nobody?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Effective bump. I took TONS of "urban" shots about a month ago becuase my friend needed them for a project. Too bad they are out of the date range.

I go to school in the middle of seattle, I'll figre somethin out.
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Yea I to have a ton of pictures from europe and the beach, but out of the date range...damn.

Ill try to come up with something.

1999 Honda Prelude
        Photography Site

Comment

imma try to enter allright =] i already took at few

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Sounds cool...
            . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
            WiredMotorSports
            [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Not a real "urban" area I am in but I am going to see if I can get in on this one....

GL everyone!!

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Im really gonna try to buckle down and submit for this one. good luck everyone
                The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                Check out my JDM F22B swap
                Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I'm hoping this will get more contestants. I'm trying to get topics where everybody can participate.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i dont live next to a urban area i will try???
                    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Ummm... I was just re reading through the rules. And I did more than "simple" alterations. But I like the way the image came out... I'm just gonna e-mail you and you can decide what to do with it.

Comment

No dice?

Comment

i took a pic but it was monday (the following day after the deadline) =[

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Working...
                          X