The Ferrari thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wherm
    I spent $20 on raffle tickets at Mall of America for three chances to win a 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena. Drawing is this Sunday, but I never win that kind of stuff anyway. It's not my favorite, I prefer the 430 Challenge or Scuderia, but I'd definately take a 360 for free (plus taxes and etc.) But on a realistic note, the closest I'd probably ever come to having a ferrari would be a 355 Berlinetta since those are only a little out of my reach.
    you did?......my uncle did too

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
        Honestly, I don't think it stands out enough to be a ferrari. It's definitely more of a tourer and it has that look. I would prefer they stick to amazing sports cars, not grand tourers like the 612 scaglieti or however you spell it.
        Yea, I'm hopin they make a fixed roof version

My favorite car of all time is the 360 Stradale... followed very closely by the F40

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post

Hmmm nice the spyder and the GTB..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I've driven a Ferrari and all I have to say is that I'm scared and in love with those cars.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

550 Maranello and F40 I have always liked. I do like others, but those stand out in terms of styling. Not like I have ANY experience in driving them to put in any other opinions. I too have always liked Ferrari. Although the NSX is my realistically affordable dream car (used of course), the Ferrari is my more non-realistic dream car. Even if I could afford an older used one, the parts to maintain it would be insane and probably would not make it worth it for me.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

so many nice cars, personally i love the f40 and f50, not a fan of the enzo though, i would love to own a ferrari one day, but if i had that kind of money i would probably go with some more exotic like the pagini zonda, koenigsegg, or saleen S7(dont know if many consider it exotic, but its still badass)

Comment

Yeah, I've always been a bigger lambo fan. But ferrari's are obviously amazing cars. I got a chance to go to a car museum with some guys personaly collection and I snatched a few ferrari photos. 550 maranello was always my favorite as a kid but in person looked to high to me. Damn my ricerness. Onto pictures.

Last edited by owequitit; 01-10-2009, 05:20 PM.
                  Click for my ride thread.

Comment

^LOL, nice pics. Is that the bmw M1? What is that deep blue car you have a picture of? Looks like it has the ferrari badge on the hood, but doesn't ring a bell in my head as a ferrari, and I know most of them lol. It kind of looks like one of those older bugatti EB110's but I know its not that either.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

It was like the only one ever made. Ferrari FX or something. It was a BIG deal. They had all these ads saying how it was the only one or something like that. One of 2. I dunno. I didn't think it was that great.

yeah, BMW M1. Designed by Pininfarina I believe... fits right in!
                      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I like this thread.

I like this thread a lot.
                        Last edited by owequitit; 01-10-2009, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Ferrari only please. I started a Lambo thread. And if you want, we can create others as necessary.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Brought from the Nurburgring thread.

Ferrari:

F355:

F360 Challenge Stradale:

512TR:

430 Scuderia:

Last edited by owequitit; 01-10-2009, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Here is one of my favorites

Last edited by owequitit; 01-10-2009, 12:41 AM.

Comment

OLD SCHOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X