No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wOw timmy that looks nice bro! ur car is CLEAN! wish i had a 2-door! you still go to TAB tuesday? i never gone before and was gonna go yesterday but i wasnt sure how to get there. well hit me up next week if u go! peaceee!
    hi

Comment

see how i did it here !
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by BuRRR
        wOw timmy that looks nice bro! ur car is CLEAN! wish i had a 2-door! you still go to TAB tuesday? i never gone before and was gonna go yesterday but i wasnt sure how to get there. well hit me up next week if u go! peaceee!
        thanks bro. yeah i still go every week. it's at the corner of grand and valley in the city of walnut. you can take the 60 exit grand then go north or you can take the 10 exit grand then go south. hope you see you there!
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
          thanks bro. yeah i still go every week. it's at the corner of grand and valley in the city of walnut. you can take the 60 exit grand then go north or you can take the 10 exit grand then go south. hope you see you there!
          i'll have to check it out in a month or two.

now, how are you going to post a pic of the s2000 steering wheel, and it doesn't work?!?!?!? good write up though.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
            now, how are you going to post a pic of the s2000 steering wheel, and it doesn't work?!?!?!? good write up though.
            i want to make it work but it think it'll require too much of my time and money. getting an aftermarket wheel would be easier, and cheaper.

right now i have a problem that i want to tackle first. someone please help me out!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=21724
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

dude you got a thexy kaa!!!!!! me love your kaa
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Can you take some close up pictures of your roof-rack? I'm interested to see how you've got the fairing and bike trays attached. I can't seem to get the old-style trays to fit with the fairing in place...

Also I stole your idea of clipping the back brackets into the fold-out windows on my coupe - how is the security at highway speed, everything solid up there?

thanks
                Last edited by doylna; 05-03-2005, 12:06 AM.

Comment

man i am lovin your Recaros....celly holder...haha yea sexy clean car

Comment

SoySauceCb7: sank oou bury much !

doylna: you have to put the trays as far back as possible to fit the fairing. in my case i need it to be far anyway since my bike is long and it barely reaches the rear wheel when attached (see pic). since we have coupes we have to put the clips into the quarter glass. there is enough room to do it so there shouldn't be any problems. it is very stable at high speeds but i can only go so fast until the wind drag starts to limit me. the fairing does make a difference. there is less wind noise as well.

drunknballer: where are you located bro? come down to walnut 626 if you can at the corner of grand and valley each and every tuesday. we are there chillin from 6-9pm in the TJMaxx lot. thanks for the complement. I hope to get a real one soon!

HELP!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22120
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                      drunknballer: where are you located bro? come down to walnut 626 if you can at the corner of grand and valley each and every tuesday. we are there chillin from 6-9pm in the TJMaxx lot. thanks for the complement. I hope to get a real one soon!
                      should be at one in a month or so.

no idea about the dust cover.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

since my s2k wheel didn't fit and i'm still looking for a better steering wheel without losing my airbag and cruise, i reverted back to OEM. this time i got what i always want in every car i own; a leather wrapped steering wheel.

thanks SPL_KID for the wheel!
                        Attached Files
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

nice man...u had everyone fooled with ur s2k teaser pic...that was good though...hey check outt he regionals for an up comming meet at pcc haha...
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i changed my user name to this...im located down here in south OC 949...im bout an hour or so away ...i gotta drive up there some time...do you meet up with all cb7s?
                            Last edited by CB7BalleR; 05-10-2005, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7BalleR
                              i changed my user name to this...im located down here in south OC 949...im bout an hour or so away ...i gotta drive up there some time...do you meet up with all cb7s?
                              nah there are no cb's represented in out meets. only me and hopefully elliot (uncle_el) soon. maybe you too?! it's always a good time. it isn't called "take a brake" (TAB) for nothing. check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TABtuesday/ for some info. hope to see you there sometime!
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

check out the next page!
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X