Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New oem side skirts installed.

Comment

Shaved off the side emblems

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Another ballast went out again. Hopefully exchanging the ballast and wire harness asap..DDM Tuning sucks bawlz.

Comment

Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
          Another ballast went out again. Hopefully exchanging the ballast and wire harness asap..DDM Tuning sucks bawlz.
          Umnitza > Everything
          Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
            Umnitza > Everything
            my bud got a set of those like 7 years back and they still work fantastic.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

got my car back shop didnt do shit.

Found the problem to my swap. running obd2 injectors instead of obd1 ones.

Installed a new Blox TPS. and got a new engine harness. a honda in ATL had one laying around and let it go for dirt cheap.

just need to bolt up my front end and ill be good to go

Comment

Installed new pads but couldn't get the rotors off... I EVEN BROKE THE BREAKER BAR THAT I GOT FROM AUTOZONE!!!! (the nut screw was installed wrong before, not by me)... And i did a tune up... Spark plugs, wires, air filter, oil and filter, its running strong now!

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                  got my car back shop didnt do shit.

Found the problem to my swap. running obd2 injectors instead of obd1 ones.

Installed a new Blox TPS. and got a new engine harness. a honda in ATL had one laying around and let it go for dirt cheap.

just need to bolt up my front end and ill be good to go
                  you mean high impredence vs low impedence injectors?
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Yep pretty much.

Comment

i fixed the badass exhaust leak. YAYA!!
                      Turbo F22 Under Construction

Comment

changed my exhaust went from megan type 2 to the megan m-dt

from this
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        [IMG][/IMG]

to this

Comment

Do you still have the old one by chance?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I <3 G60.

Comment

Did the spark plug seals and valve adjustment. I also installed my white TypeG valve cover.
                              2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                              2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                              CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                              GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
                                duuuuuude I hear ya. Their customer service sucks money bong balls to.

I had good luck with www.retrosolutionsllc.com. I used their night visions, all the way up to the digitals. I had one failure and they sent me one within 2 days. I didnt even have to send back the old one. Very good quality.

Also morimoto ballasts I hear are very good as well.

DDM is going down though, they may not carry hid for much longer.
                                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                                X