Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    lmao. naw. only got the calipers. now all i have left is the pads to get. just have to figure out what kind. lol. bout to go out and refresh the rim paint. some of it is chipping off.

Ahhh I feel ya....yeah better brakes are definitely on my list this year for the CB....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      Ahhh I feel ya....yeah better brakes are definitely on my list this year for the CB....
      yeah. ive been meaning to get my brakes done. i have the rear disc done. just need the front. i just took the rotors out of the box they came in and dern they're bigger than i thought. lol. cant wait to install them. got a new slave cylinder to install too. mine has been progressively getting worse. pedal sinking down to the floor while braking.

*sigh*

ive got some work to do. interior: the door panels need to be replaced. the center console needs to be fixed. theres gaps in where the sections join together. the windshield needs to be replaced. like now. lol.

exterior: i need a new hood. stripping down this one will take a LONG time. plus theres a dent in the front of it that needs to be fixed that i have no clue on doing. so ill be buying a new one here soon. paint needs to be wet sanded and another coat then a final wet sand and buff. rear fenders need to be rolled.

suspension: need rear sway bar. front lower ball joints need to be replaced. after that the ENTIRE suspension in the front will have new parts and bushings. 10mm spacers will be installed soon once i get them in.

thats all i need for the CB to be finished....for now. lol. now just need the money for it....

Comment

yeah. ive been meaning to get my brakes done. i have the rear disc done. just need the front. i just took the rotors out of the box they came in and dern they're bigger than i thought. lol. cant wait to install them. got a new slave cylinder to install too. mine has been progressively getting worse. pedal sinking down to the floor while braking.

*sigh*

ive got some work to do. interior: the door panels need to be replaced. the center console needs to be fixed. theres gaps in where the sections join together. the windshield needs to be replaced. like now. lol.

exterior: i need a new hood. stripping down this one will take a LONG time. plus theres a dent in the front of it that needs to be fixed that i have no clue on doing. so ill be buying a new one here soon. paint needs to be wet sanded and another coat then a final wet sand and buff. rear fenders need to be rolled.

suspension: need rear sway bar. front lower ball joints need to be replaced. after that the ENTIRE suspension in the front will have new parts and bushings. 10mm spacers will be installed soon once i get them in.

thats all i need for the CB to be finished....for now. lol. now just need the money for it....
        www.certifit.com get a brand new hood in the box for less that 50 bucks...all my honda hoods came from there....and they are lighter than OEM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

what up hoes!!!!!!!!!

what i miss? i really dont feel like going back and reading all the post lol

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            www.certifit.com get a brand new hood in the box for less that 50 bucks...all my honda hoods came from there....and they are lighter than OEM.
            thanks man. ill check that out in a min. ima go check them out. they're in Raleigh too. might check them out on a day i have off this week.

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
            what up hoes!!!!!!!!!

nothing really. me and your mom decided to give you a brother. i almost had got the rims off your car til i heard a noise and got spooked. you know. that ol nut case.

Comment

thanks man. ill check that out in a min. ima go check them out. they're in Raleigh too. might check them out on a day i have off this week.

nothing really. me and your mom decided to give you a brother. i almost had got the rims off your car til i heard a noise and got spooked. you know. that ol nut case.
              Yeah man...front fenders....bumper covers...hoods...OEM headlights...they are cheap as hell....me and my brother built our cars with certifit parts..you can prolly get a hood, bumper, and 2 fenders for around 100 bucks..or a little over that....they only open on the weekdays...so go then.

Comment

what up hoes!!!!!!!!!

Nothing much dude, just waiting for this pollen to clear the rest of the way out so I can wash the CB.

For those of you that are coming down please keep an eye on my bachelor party thread since I update it regularly.............UGS rolling to a town near you....or me!
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Shadow.... Fuck you! Lol your an ass.

Oh so you lost a nut? Lol

chris me too, my shut looks yellow.

And I'm excited about the party. Can't wait.

Tony would that place happen to have trunks?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

kris me too, my shut looks yellow.

And I'm excited about the party. Can't wait.
                    Pollen is pretty much cleared out finally but there's still a tiny bit floating around. Looks like it's time to clean up the CB this week!

Comment

Shadow.... Fuck you! Lol your an ass.

Oh so you lost a nut? Lol
                      naw man. sorry. i dont roll that way. your mom proved that last night tho

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                      Pollen is pretty much cleared out finally but there's still a tiny bit floating around. Looks like it's time to clean up the CB this week!
                      i know man. i cleaned mine yesterday. got both mine and the g/f accord cleaned. looked so good man......then it freakin rained.....wtf? and it didnt even rain enough to completely wet the ground. just enough to get the cars dirty again as if to say "**** y0 car n****"

Comment

i know man. i cleaned mine yesterday. got both mine and the g/f accord cleaned. looked so good man......then it freakin rained.....wtf? and it didnt even rain enough to completely wet the ground. just enough to get the cars dirty again as if to say "**** y0 car n****"
                        .......glad I didn't wash mine yesterday like I was going to because it looks like it might rain today AND the landscaper mowed around the parking lot at work today which kicked up all kinds of dirt all over my car.

Comment

Gave the CB a bath yesterday........finally. Looks like a UGS throwdown is about to go down this Fri........80 and sunny is the forecast.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            Gave the CB a bath yesterday........finally. Looks like a UGS throwdown is about to go down this Fri........80 and sunny is the forecast.
                            i got that pic man. thing is freakin clean. very nice. i need to get this freakin brake thing done man. i kinda hate it. i hope this one bearing doesnt go out on me tho. hopefully the other side goes more smoothly.

Comment

im gnna make sure to make it to the next meet, i need to join this kick ass club.

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
                                im gnna make sure to make it to the next meet, i need to join this kick ass club.
                                well hope you can make it homie

Comment

Working...
                                X