CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Parts & Performance > Technical

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2014, 02:31 PM   #1
Joey GT-R
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 1,793
Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock!
Send a message via AIM to Joey GT-R Send a message via MSN to Joey GT-R Send a message via Yahoo to Joey GT-R
F-Series/H-Series Transmission Codes and Ratios Master List

I think only a select few members know of this information listed elsewhere, so I thought I would bring it here:


__________________
'94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote
If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...
Joey GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:57 PM   #2
Accord problems
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: THE HIPPIE STATE WHERE EVERY ONE DRIVE A PRIUS... NORTHERN CALIFORNIA *facepalm*
Posts: 1,275
Accord problems is cool... so far.
but there is still one engine missing and that is the f22a .
Accord problems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:22 PM   #3
Joey GT-R
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 1,793
Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock!
Send a message via AIM to Joey GT-R Send a message via MSN to Joey GT-R Send a message via Yahoo to Joey GT-R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord problems View Post
but there is still one engine missing and that is the f22a .
You clearly didn't read, since it's the first engine listed.
__________________
'94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote
If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...
Joey GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #4
Accord problems
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: THE HIPPIE STATE WHERE EVERY ONE DRIVE A PRIUS... NORTHERN CALIFORNIA *facepalm*
Posts: 1,275
Accord problems is cool... so far.
i was referring to the jdm f22a and i don't see it.
Accord problems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:16 PM   #5
ukemike
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Marin County, CA
Posts: 128
ukemike is cool... so far.
Types of LSD

Does anyone know what type of LSD each of these transmissions have? I read somewhere in there that t2w4 uses a helical LSD. Are all of the others clutch plate LSDs? Mechanical LSDs? 1 way, 2 way, 1.5 way?

Edited:
I've read here that most of the honda factory LSDs are viscous fluid type. These would be largely ineffective after about 60k miles of normal driving and cannot be serviced or rebuilt. They essentially become an open diff.

Last edited by ukemike; 05-26-2016 at 09:20 AM.
ukemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 09:14 AM   #6
Bunta
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Texas,Arizona and Massachusetts
Posts: 150
Bunta is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukemike View Post
Does anyone know what type of LSD each of these transmissions have? I read somewhere in there that t2w4 uses a helical LSD. Are all of the others clutch plate LSDs? Mechanical LSDs? 1 way, 2 way, 1.5 way?

Edited:
I've read here that most of the honda factory LSDs are viscous fluid type. These would be largely ineffective after about 60k miles of normal driving and cannot be serviced or rebuilt. They essentially become an open diff.
You read wrong from my experience, all of the oem LSD differentials I've seen across the various Honda transmissions are a helical type, everything else is an "open diff".
Bunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.