No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey peoples, got good news here.. just came back from upstate ny with my gf and i came home with a whole bunch of ideas. which is always good in my book. so the wheels are starting to turn now more than ever.

came home and theres a package for me. i open it up and its my new brake booster. NO i will not say what it is. so dont ask me. you will have to see when i get it to where i want it at.

this week after i get paid i will order my brake prop valve aswell as all the hardware for the brake system. minus the calipers, rotors and pads.

Comment

Oh yeah Larry!!!!! Do it for Rachel Ray!!! Make her proud with her cookies that she baked
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
        Oh yeah Larry!!!!! Do it for Rachel Ray!!! Make her proud with her cookies that she baked
        haha, dont worry. she wouldnt be let down

Comment

just picked up more fuel, brake and clutch fittings. Pics coming soon
          Last edited by oneoffaccord; 01-17-2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

heres what i picked up last night, still need to get a spool of brake line, stainless clutch and brake line and more fittings.

Comment

More updates. Im collecting and ordering parts pretty much every week. Just ordered my brake prop valve and picked up a brand new OEM S2000 clutch master cylinder today. So let the party get started, cause its on

Comment

this thing is most def heading in the right direction

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
                  this thing is most def heading in the right direction
                  thank you man. i should have more updates in the next few days. being that it just snowed here today, car is still outside. and i need to get rid of this hatch that i painted to make room for my cb. car should be in the garage monday. i cant wait

Comment

Once agian, i got another part update. Well now i can post up what i had on order. Still need to get the front/rear brake rotors and pads. But for right now these are more important. I will be repainting the booster and cleaning up the reservior and master also.
                    So i got the following

Acura RSX TYPE S Brake booster and master with AN fittings
                    Wilwood proportioning valve

Comment

Nice work!
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Good things happening here

Btw how do you plan on doing the master? The best way I figured is to lengthen the pushrod and make a pedal stop for the clutch to keep it from bottoming out.
                        Last edited by 91b20ed; 01-24-2012, 11:02 PM.
                        ODBWeldingWerks
                        Team Kindred Impulse Jax FL

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                          Nice work!
                          thanks man

Originally posted by 91b20ed View Post
                          Good things happening here

Btw how do you plan on doing the master? The best way I figured is to lengthen the pushrod and make a pedal stop for the clutch to keep it from bottoming out.
                          thank you sir, got more instore also. ill just rethread it, like i did my civic or change the pushrod. havent figured it out yet but either way it will happen.

Mod list updated also, if there is one. i gotta check it now lol

Comment

Yet another small update, took the master off the booster last night. Decided to bring it to work and clean it up, if we were slow. So we ended up being slow in the morning. So i took my sweet time and took it about. Well really the reservoir off the master.

-Wire wheeled the master, sprayed rust penetrant while i wire wheeled, then sprayed intake cleaner and did it agian. Came out great looking

-Sprayed engine degreaser in/out of the reservoir. Dunked the whole damn thing in parts washer. Even took out the brake level sensor. Got at least 98% of grime from inside of the reservoir. Even cleaned out the cap also. Came out excellent

-Then put it all together

Comment

Ahhhhh snap!!!!
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
                                Ahhhhh snap!!!!
                                haha

Comment

Working...
                                X