Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 2 cb7's!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sneak peak of the coupe, finally on the road

91 ex coupe-daily
    91 2.0si (cb6)original RHD-project
    R.I.P sedan.... will be missed

Comment

heres some updates, want to get this thread going again......

the coupe:

s2k seats, itr wheel

and the sedan, sadly was stolen.

then the swap, h22a1

then fogs, hoodbra, and si's

then paint

and got it back like this

91 ex coupe-daily

Comment

So the sedan was stolen, recovered, restored and then wrecked? Am I missing something?

Comment

Nice pair you got there.
          10th Anniversary Accord.
          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
            So the sedan was stolen, recovered, restored and then wrecked? Am I missing something?
            nah bro, it was stolen, recovered, now im going to rebuild it, thetop pic in the colage is how it looked the day it got stolen.
            thats how it was recovered, stripped and smashed up,

91 ex coupe-daily

Comment

Damn! I hope you put a self destruct alarm in it this time, so when it gets destroyed it takes the theives with it.

I would be hunting them from my house and have cameras on my ride and all if I thought that would happen to my CB7.

Good thing it looks like you are coming out on top though. Good work, sure is a lot of elbow grease.

Comment

damn dawg thats the 4dr you were telling me about that got stolen that sucks. clean coupe love the 5 lug swap

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

dam bro that is crazy did u have any security i hope u find all your parts check on craiglist and also did u notice anyone driving past where u live or keep it park that might be the people who took your stuff

Comment

both of them are *fab voice* niceeeeeee. props bro

i am loving that OEM bra too. They are so hard to find!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord ex View Post
                      damn dawg thats the 4dr you were telling me about that got stolen that sucks. clean coupe love the 5 lug swap
                      thanks bro, and yea, it sucks but itll be back,

91 ex coupe-daily

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                        dam bro that is crazy did u have any security i hope u find all your parts check on craiglist and also did u notice anyone driving past where u live or keep it park that might be the people who took your stuff
                        yea bro, had an alarm and everything, and it wasnt at my house, had it at my bois house for 1 hour, came back it was gone, for 2 and a half months. im searching everday, also have everyone ino looking for my parts too.

91 ex coupe-daily

Comment

Originally posted by evilbender View Post
                          both of them are *fab voice* niceeeeeee. props bro

i am loving that OEM bra too. They are so hard to find!!!!
                          thanx bro, oem hoodbra got stolen too, in the market for a new one..

91 ex coupe-daily

Comment

Originally posted by 91_accord_coupe View Post
                            thanks bro, and yea, it sucks but itll be back,
                            thats whats up lmk if you need some help or need some parts

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

i love your cb's man sorry about the car getting stolen bro hope they caught whoever did it

Comment

damn dude, I know how it feels to have a car stolen. Hope you find all of your parts and the coupe looks good. Lucky for me I got my car back intact, though dogged to shit and out of gas so i still ended up paying over $100 to get it back because the cops wouldn't take me for gas the night they found it. (wasn't my CB that was stolen though)
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X