Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Best speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best speakers

I've been needing some speakers for awhile now but just haven't really concerned myself wit it. What speakers would be the best out thier for our accords, just want some input from past experiences. I'm just repaling the stock speakers, nothing special. So what are your thoughts?

i like MB quarts... nice and clear sound

Comment

Can they hanlde bass pretty good, cause I want some bass without adding and kind of subs. Plain and simple but put some power. Anything would be better than what I got right now anyways. How much were your speakers?

Comment

i dont think one speaker is the best. thats just like sayin whats the best engine for our car ppl have different reasons for liking what they have, just go out and try some. i lioke my poineer 6x9's not sure of the model #

Comment

Yea I know thier isn't a "best" out thier. I didn't even realize I wrote that. I just was wonderin what kind of past experiences people have had with speakers. I have heard alot of good things about pioneers though. anybody else?

Comment

infinity definately makes some quality speakers. you might want to look into those. i put 6.5" infinity kappas in my doors and 6x9 kappas in the back and the sound quality (along with manufacture quality) is excellent. i've heard the reference series are very good as well and they are cheaper than the kappas.

however, infinities are a bit more expensive but if you have a friend or someone you know that works at circuit city or other stores that carry infinity, you can get a hell of a discount. that's what i did. i got all 4 speakers for $160 shipped.

Comment

Yea I've heard good things about infinity's too. 160? that seems really cheap. How much would you have gotten them without your friends discount?

Comment

alpine type-s

Comment

kickers front and rear. try to get some buy 1 get 1 pair at circuit city. mine are so damn bassy, but of course i already blew the base, but that doesn't matter since i'll be investing in an L5 sub and some amps soon. and the speakers still sound perfect if i turn the base completely off in a mode that my pioneer head has.

Comment

i had infinitys before and they blew really quick.

Comment

Xplods

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                        i dont think one speaker is the best.
                        word, it's like comparing apples and oranges. Everyone's gonna have an opinion on what's best. One might say Pyle is awesome and some might say Rainbow, Seas and Helix are better.

Comment

Thanks for all the input so far everybody, didn't think I would get this much feedback so fast. How bout price which ones are relatively cheap(in price, not quality).

Comment

http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/catO...ategorylist.do

they have a buy 1 pair get 1 free every now and then, just make sure you check back like once a week.

these are what i have

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Kicke...oductDetail.do

front and rear, same size and sound beautiful. the highs are mind boggling clear, and even with the bass blown, they still hit hard even with like no distortion most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990HybridCB7
                              How bout price which ones are relatively cheap(in price, not quality).
                              That's gonna be a problem, cause cheap and good quality don't go together. Keep in mind "you get what you pay for." Buy cheap get cheap results.

Comment

Working...
                              X