No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exchanged a few emails with Fortune Auto to see if they could upgrade the CB system with the adjustable internals. I even offered my services of doing the evals and sending them back and forth for a revalve, but they didn't want to put their seal on it. So I think I'm going back to my original idea of building my own Bilstien coilovers.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

So my clutch and flywheel came in while I was in France. Hope to get them in tomorrow. I called Innovative mounts again. They shipped my correct mount to the wrong person two weeks ago. They'll be sending the 3rd one out Tuesday. Getting a little irate at this point.

Comment

That sucks. Think they're understaffed for their volume or just poorly organized?

Comment

Idk, but it looks like it will finally be here.

On another note, I made it on Jalopnik...
          http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/jordan...ing-1712746138

A ways down, USA chant, blue shirt on the left. This video has been everywhere haha.

Comment

Today I installed the new clutch and flywheel. Installed the transmission and the shift linkage. I'm still waiting on the transmission mount. I installed the rack and pinion and hooked it up to the steering column. I had to convert the plug on the vehicle speed sensor so that it would fit the harness plug. Ordered. BSPT to NPT adapters. And I need to find a new intermediate shaft, the old one I was using has a bad bearing.

Comment

i just have to say, man i love how your car looks. just thought I let you know.

keep it up.

makes me want to get parts for my CB!

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Installed some Accel 370cc injectors today. Got them at a killer price so I saI'd why not lol.

Comment

I'm a phony.

Comment

I like how he acts like a dumbass when he's corned..actually when any of them are.

Hey Rahtek, I know you're reading this..spoonfed generation right there.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I feel so childish right now.

Comment

I've missed something.

Comment

Over month parts from Japan...

Comment

Euro-R seats! Always a good choice.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

The more thought I put into it the more I realize that these are probably the best choice for our car. I've been wanting to get some aftermarket seats, well I actually just seats that will support a 4 point harness and not be as heavy as my leather power seats that I have. These are OE seats made by Recaro so they will have all the performance I need while also being safe and at the price I got them shipped they cost about the same as the low end market good seats that are fixed and not so comfortable for big guys like me. I got an email from eBay this morning saying that the seats I looked at had been marked down 15% so it was the time to buy.

Comment

And they match the color of my car lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X