Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old wagons
    WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

LOVE the cluster and seats.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
        LOVE the cluster and seats.
        Thanks for the compliments
        WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

A lot done today

Well my manual awd crv transmission took a shiet on me doing 65 on the highway today. I decided that I would go pick up my old cb7 that I gave my friends parents when the first came home to the states and needed a car. So I am driving a 91 dx that I purchased for 250 2 years ago. Great find!!! I then came home after having my crv towed and went to work on my 4dr cb7 that is under construction.
          I picked up a tenabe super hyper medallion about a month ago from this kid almost for free. I had to get rid of the menacing fart can. I then installed my dc header that was a freebie from my good friend Aaron. Stainless Top section and ceramic bottom section... This won't matter as I am contemplating boosting since I have everything to do so. I also proceeded to sort out my stupid fuel rail issue I was having. I am using an h23 vtec manifold since I got it free with the kms egr block plate and it inky has the 2 outside post on the manifold the middle post for the fuel rail is not even there meaning it does not even have a hole tapped out for a post and the other 2 outside posts are shorter than the normal h22 ones. So I just took them out competely and used some longer 10mm bolts from a b18 head.... That worked perfect. I also changed the h22 intermediate shaft to the f22 one and stuck my new axles in. Then I noticed that my drivers side headlight sat back about 1" than the passenger side... Thanks koko ( previos owner name) he wrecked it and replaced the grill and front support but did nit pull it out. So I got the trust chain out and attached it to the other 4dr and let it rolmdown the driveway just to make the chain tight. Then you put pressure on it using your feet. 2 pushes and all was prerfectly alligned. I proceeded to put the cl front seats in and do some wiring. Since I no longer have auto belts I had to sort through the electric and heated seats. No problems there.... I put my other wheels on for now too. They are impul wheels or something like that 16x7 with 205/55/16 Goodyear eagle rsa.... They sort of look like rh c2. I also got the iacv on and the headlights and bumper back on. Now I need to put the cd lip on and finish the door panels.
          WAGONS

Comment

Oh yeah and sorry for the typos I am using my iPhone and it sucks typing long sentences on this. I will edit tomorrow.
            WAGONS

Comment

Dude I love you seats

How much did pay for those?
              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                Dude I love you seats

How much did pay for those?
                free99 lol he gets shiet free like a mofo.

where the pix at lee

Comment

pretty sweet never seen someone 5lug with drums.

Comment

Nice ride ! My cousin rear ended someone and smashed his front end bad in his cb last week, I already grabbed the trunk lol but he has rear doors, if your interested let me know and i will give you his number

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
                      Nice ride ! My cousin rear ended someone and smashed his front end bad in his cb last week, I already grabbed the trunk lol but he has rear doors, if your interested let me know and i will give you his number
                      Someone just gave me a 92/93 sedan trunk but I would like the doors. Are they power windows?

Dark cloud - the front cl I paid 50 for both. The rear 99 sir-t wagons I paid 40 for.

Bens93- I have a diy on here about this swap.

Gdout- pix up soon
                      WAGONS

Comment

Rear seat setup is pretty sick bro, good job

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                          Rear seat setup is pretty sick bro, good job
                          Thank you sir....
                          WAGONS

Comment

More to come soon!!!!
                            WAGONS

Comment

Trade you headlights lol. I need to make my way over there so I can check out how you got rid of your suicide 90-91 seatbelts I'm tired of getting choked.
                              99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh View Post
                                Trade you headlights lol. I need to make my way over there so I can check out how you got rid of your suicide 90-91 seatbelts I'm tired of getting choked.
                                I have been trying to get you over. I was going to pay you for your help yesterday and tell you about a GOOD paying job making 36k to start a year.
                                WAGONS

Comment

Working...
                                X