Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

RDAs vs. Tanks vs. RDTAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDAs vs. Tanks vs. RDTAs

Just wanted people's opinion regarding this stuff. If you don't know what it's about, eh no harm done

um...what?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I asked my young and hip sister since she knows a lot more of these initialisms... she didn't know either.

Googled it. I assume it's vaping sh*t?!
      I feel old and out of touch.
      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Haha yeah it's related to that vaping stuff. I just wanted to see people's reactions to it, because why not lol

I wouldn't say your old and out of touch, we know some things and we don't know other things

Comment

Yep no idea. Obviously I'm not cool anymore.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            Yep no idea. Obviously I'm not cool anymore.
            Haha nah, I think anyone on here is pretty cool for all the work they do for the community. What's really cool is that CB7tunner keychain. I need to get 30 posts quick

Comment

What opinion do you need? I've been vaping since 2012 so I know a thing or two.
              1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by apalileo View Post
                What opinion do you need? I've been vaping since 2012 so I know a thing or two.
                Which do you prefer? I started out on tanks but like the flavor began to die down so I moved to RDAs and I like the idea of building it the way you want it. I'm not really sure about RDTAs

Comment

For chasing flavor, a properly built RDA will always win, hands down. There are literally hundreds of options for tank atomizers, and some of them do create flavorful vapor, but I always find them to be muted in comparison to RDA's.

At home I only use RDA's. I have narrowed down the numerous ones I've tried to two: Syntheticloud Aeolus Lite and Cthulhu Hastur V2S. Both are dual coil and create thick, flavorful vapor. I run them both on mechanical mods.

On the go, dripping is inconvenient so I have a couple of RTA's: Wotofo Serpent Mini (single coil) and Wotofo Sapor (dual coil). I run my tanks on VV/VW mods to fine tune the power to the coils. Too little power and the flavor is muted. Too much power and the wicks cannot keep up and I get dry hits.

I advise an RDA/RTA combo for home/out and about use.
                  1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Dammmmnnnnn it. I knew I should spent $5 more for the starter kit on my mod haha. I have a smok H-priv with an Ignition RDA by Congrevape. Its a dual coil setup and yeah, having an RDA out of the house is such a hassle. Then again I rarely vape out of the house. But yeah, I was chasing flavor, and according to your opinion, looks like RDA was the way to go. Thanks good sir

Comment

when i get new juice thats good, i burn thru 60mL in a week with my zephyr buddha and some parallel wound 26g kanthal. when i cant drip or want to conserve i use my baby beast with the 8 coil head. the RDA is "better" than the tank but both are good. I need to increase my amperage rating to last the day so ill probably move up to a 4 18650 mod or try out a dual 26650.
                      i also use a tugboat and russian 91% sometimes when I want to change things up

Comment

Dang, sounds like you've got a monster setup. The only quad battery mod I can think of is the RX300. My friend has it and got it for half off cause store points. The thing makes a lot of vapor. Not sure about the flavor, but I'm sure it's grand

Comment

Working...
                        X