Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Gauges at night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauges at night.

These are from my civic. My friend says it looks like some kindof video game, but I like them.

nice....
    1993 Honda Accord LX
    2006 Yamaha R6
    2004 Acura TSX

Comment

OT minze, i fuckin love that sig...fucking awesome

F22HB, the pod gauges seem a bit bright, but im always a fan of the white faces with red/blue lines

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
        i've always wanted a car with guages all over the place, but then again, i've never had a need for them, and dont know if they would all be necessary, but i love the look it makes it feel like a cockpit
        me too, I would have installed gauges in my mr2 if I knew how. I need to learn because I like DIY and dont want to pay a shop for a simple install.
        1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
        ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
        OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

dude that is so sick.. you should have that put on the cover of some honda mag.. i have a connection for you if u want... serioulsy that is probably the sickest shot i've ever seen in my life.. i love u

Comment

Nice pods

Nice pods, I have some in my accord, but i cant find anybody to put them in for me. Once they get hooked up, Ill post a picture. They kind of look like yours, but change different colors

Comment

Very nice I thought about putting some in my car but didn't see no mean for them.

Comment

this dude has an f22a1 in a civic!!

dude you need to keep on goin with that shit its rare and get a6 intake mani and some turbo headers and a FAT TURBO!
                ]

Comment

Looks Very sick! And looks like a very clean pod install! I have seen some funny lookin hackjobs, But yours look almost factory! NICE

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    this dude has an f22a1 in a civic!!

dude you need to keep on goin with that shit its rare and get a6 intake mani and some turbo headers and a FAT TURBO!

i agree its rare to see a h22a1 in that civic hatch! well i never seent it.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                      i've always wanted a car with guages all over the place, but then again, i've never had a need for them, and dont know if they would all be necessary, but i love the look it makes it feel like a cockpit
                      Ya, Mine are all necessary. I need a tach cuz there isn't one stock, I havn't found how to get my stock water temp to work, and the oil pressure is critical since I want it to last.

Comment

that is one dope hatch, my friends and i have always thought about putting a f22xx in a civic of one kind or another. it must be a h22 swap for all practical purposes minus vtec and knock?
                        hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

I love that steering wheel!
                          DEVOTE

Comment

That civic is freakin hot and those gauges just top it all off good work man

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rolln
                              that is one dope hatch, my friends and i have always thought about putting a f22xx in a civic of one kind or another. it must be a h22 swap for all practical purposes minus vtec and knock?
                              Pretty much. Its also running less compression and some other stuff.
                              Oh and the steering wheel was almost gonna go for a quick release hub and racing wheel but they don't make big enough ones. I need a 15" or 14" at the smallest. I don't have power steering so those litle steering wheels don't work in a good way.

Comment

Working...
                              X