World's slowest porsche-truly "built not bought"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World's slowest porsche-truly "built not bought"

Saw this a long time ago but was reminded of it the other day. Might be a repost, but still crazy and cool nonetheless. I think so anyway.

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Lame

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/02/24/k...on-substitute/

Cougar Bugatti

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/07...ry-cougar.html
    Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 07-15-2011, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Dude I'd rock that porsche. I live in a beach town and my friends and I are always riding bikes. I'd go cruise the oceanfront with that thing. It's pretty freaking sweet.
      90 LX, 270,XXX miles strong!

Comment

Nah! you realize this is a bike right? 1 Manpower not some 170 horsepower piece of crap mercury cougar. he's dreaming if he thinks he's getting 89k for that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
          Nah! you realize this is a bike right? 1 Manpower not some 170 horsepower piece of crap mercury cougar. he's dreaming if he thinks he's getting 89k for that thing.
          Yeah a tin foil bike vs a riced out cougar that took ten times the skill to make.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
            Yeah a tin foil bike vs a riced out cougar that took ten times the skill to make.
            id rock both of them if they were FREEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
              I don't know about that. More cost-friendly probably, but as far as skill, probably close to the same. Just a difference in material really.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Do I appreciate the work and dedication that went into both? Yes.

The only thing is, i just don't see the veyron look alike owner getting anything near what he put into, out of it, as far as money goes. I mean think about it, if you have enough money to buy this look alike you should have enough money for the real thing. If the Porsche look alike owner were to sell his, I can see him being more realistic in terms of an asking price.

Comment

How much did that guy put into making the bugatti. I bet a low budget rapper would probably get it. Most of the rich people rock them on a rental. Then again where will you drive that up the block down the street you will get killed before reaching the speed anyway before hitting something with an insame amount of force. It would be also a bitch to maintain. 1 wheel of the veyron is 1 to 2k a pop lol.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                  1 wheel of the veyron is 1 to 2k a pop lol.
                  Quite a bit more than that, a single tire is 10 grand

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

What's up with that super ugly wrap job on the bicycle-porsche?
                    He could have done a better job wrapping it, too many wrinkles.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                      How much did that guy put into making the bugatti. I bet a low budget rapper would probably get it. Most of the rich people rock them on a rental. Then again where will you drive that up the block down the street you will get killed before reaching the speed anyway before hitting something with an insame amount of force. It would be also a bitch to maintain. 1 wheel of the veyron is 1 to 2k a pop lol.
                      veyron look-a-like ~ 9 months to make and an estimated $32k, porsche bike a year to make, and almost $18K
                      Originally posted by rexload View Post
                      What's up with that super ugly wrap job on the bicycle-porsche?
                      He could have done a better job wrapping it, too many wrinkles.
                      yeah, that is one thing i would change.

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                        I mean think about it, if you have enough money to buy this look alike you should have enough money for the real thing. If the Porsche look alike owner were to sell his, I can see him being more realistic in terms of an asking price.
                        89k is ALOT less than 1 million

but still he should just invest another 5,000-8,000 into it, and twin turbo that motor; or at least just turbo it. atleast get it making 270hp, but 350 would be more deserving for a car priced at 89k, and FWD
                        Last edited by KB7; 07-16-2011, 04:10 AM.
                        _

Comment

Why does the German guy in that handmade Porsche video remind of the tralala guy.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

That is by far the coolest bike ever.

Comment

2 watches = pimp... i dig the bike.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X