East Coast Honda Meet June 30th in Richmond, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice man, just packed up the car...

jumping in shower and meeting with my peoples.
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Fuck Man what time is it
      I need to get up out of bed
      BUt im so sleepy

Members Ride thread

Comment

I was so ready to go this weekend. My throw out bearing just gave out. I hasve no 1st, 3rd, or 5th gears. Plus my trans is doing the throw out bearing whine. Eff! I got the days off and everything approved! You fellas have a good time and take lots of pictures. Guess I gotta get ready for AFM in december!
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

i blew my head gasket the day before the meet -.-" and its going to cost something like 1000+ to fix

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Edit : i finally got there at 6 no one was there >.< FML !!!!!
          Last edited by tutsuo; 06-30-2012, 08:38 PM.
          Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
          Originally posted by deevergote
          den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

did it got really hot?

why a grand, did you mess something else up?

I did my headgasket for around 300.
            Thats a new headgasket, ARP Headbolts and water pump.
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

So...we made it up to the Meet around 11:30 and stayed till about 2:30 because it was WAY to freakin hot out! Saw a few friends and a bunch of nice cars which gave me some new ideas about what to do with mine. Kinda sucked that a bunch of people flaked but it is what it is.
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                So...we made it up to the Meet around 11:30 and stayed till about 2:30 because it was WAY to freakin hot out! Saw a few friends and a bunch of nice cars which gave me some new ideas about what to do with mine. Kinda sucked that a bunch of people flaked but it is what it is.
                With the temps being where they were all weekend and those storms running thru VA and MD like they did. I'm glad I didn't go. Ugh. Screw the heat man. I was at work but I was in AC all day long. Lol. Ill see about planning something for September unless everyone is planning to go to AFM. I want to go but if I don't have a certain amount saved up I won't be going. And I'm trying my best to get some cash saved up. The meet in September won't be nothing crazy tho. Just a night for all of us to meet up and chill and cruise. Take pics and all.

Comment

Video coverage http://vimeo.com/45043180

Comment

apparently cb7tuner is turning into a bunch of cry babies.
                    stop complaining about heat or rain storms.

my buddy had 6 trees down in his backyard still made the meet.
                    sheesh, killing me.
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                      did it got really hot?

why a grand, did you mess something else up?

I did my headgasket for around 300.
                      Thats a new headgasket, ARP Headbolts and water pump.
                      No, my car gets to operating temp really fast and once the cars warmed up sometimes the idle starts to mess up and the car dies. i had 2 ppl tell me its the head gasket but i dont really have the headgasket symptoms. No over heating no nothing, it just gets to operating temp fast and at idle sometimes funky idle kills the car. If i have the heat on the car runs fine ?! im starting a thread so im not hijacking this one.

and the mechanic said its around 1k because he will have to fo timing belt etc.. also =\
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\

I hope East Coast Honda was freaking awesome i missed it and i made such a big deal about it for the longest time.
                      and no one should complain about the heat ! i made the drive with my heat blasting(there and back) thinking my car was going to over heat.
                      Last edited by tutsuo; 07-02-2012, 10:23 AM.
                      Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                      den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                        apparently cb7tuner is turning into a bunch of cry babies.
                        stop complaining about heat or rain storms.

my buddy had 6 trees down in his backyard still made the meet.
                        sheesh, killing me.
                        I agree
                        a lot of crying is going on.
                        Yeah it was hot ,so what lol
                        Bring a umbrella and and water, they would have been alright. lol

I still enjoyed myself, i didn't get to see the you guys , but i still got with some other cb7 guys that's not on the website.

Members Ride thread

Comment

Working...
                        X