Fog light harness wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog light harness wiring

Okay so I have a 93 accord and it has a 9091 front end. So of course I bought 9091 fogs complete with ABC harness and switch. My question is where the hell do I plug up my C harness? I was reading one of the DIYs for installation of the 9091 fogs but I have no clue where to plug my C harness up at. I used this guide

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=3123

I literally was stuck after I got under my relay box. What am I looking for? Do 9293 accords even have a blue 10 pin connector??? I eventually put my harness back in the bag because I was stuck. Need a little guidance and something more detailed because Honda seems a bit vague. Damn my visual learning...

So the C harness itself has a 10p gray male and a 10p gray female. You will disconnect the blue male 10p connector from the fusebox, connect that (blue) to the gray female on the C harness. Then lastly, the gray male on the C harness clips directly into the fusebox (same spot where the blue one was)

Comment

That's the thing. I can't find the blue male 10p connector. Everything under there is red/orange. There is a blank spot under the relay box but none of the connectors fit it. That's why I mentioned I have a 93 accord. I don't think the 9091 fogs wire up the same as they would in a 93.

Comment

far as i know, the only part of a foglight harness that varies between 90-91 and 92-93 is only at the end where it plugs into the foglight. only reason there is a difference is because they use different bulbs. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Alright thanks, I need to look more closely then. I wish there were pics up already lol. I'm most likely over looking it.

Comment

Found the blue 10p connector. It was so much dirt under there that I couldn't tell it was blue. Successfully wired up my C harness.

Comment

Okay so I'm still following the guide provided by Honda in the link of my first post. Anyways I'm trying to wire up my A harness now, how the hell am I supposed to get to my Cruise Control unit so I can use that bolt to hold in the foglight relay?!? Also how in the hell am I suppose to remove the baby nut by the hood release latch? My tools aren't getting any grip on the nuts and there is literally not enough space.

also my stupid red/black #3 single pin connector wont stay in the fuse box and neither will #5 single pin. Its extremely frustrating. Not giving up tho. Today I had to because its cold as tits outside. effin 18 degrees

Comment

Working...
              X