Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

noob-thanks j hoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
    I have this conversations with the ladies all the time (my Girlfriend) ok here we go you guys like, lets say purses right?? or shoes?? youll go to the mall and want some 80+ pair of shoes or a purse even tho you have 100 pairs sittin around well we see our car as a way to express our selves a syour purses do so....... rims or some headlights are like shoes or a purse we are gonna put them on the car and drive around while people notice how nice it looks and notice that thats his/hers swag so when you guys walk around with some big purse i could care less and wouldnt undertsand why you spent $300 dollars for a bag to put it away after a month of use and just buy another............but you get me now lol i think i confused my self lol
    Try Imelda Marcos.

2000 pairs of shoes.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I have this conversations with the ladies all the time (my Girlfriend) ok here we go you guys like, lets say purses right?? or shoes?? youll go to the mall and want some 80+ pair of shoes or a purse even tho you have 100 pairs sittin around well we see our car as a way to express our selves a syour purses do so....... rims or some headlights are like shoes or a purse we are gonna put them on the car and drive around while people notice how nice it looks and notice that thats his/hers swag so when you guys walk around with some big purse i could care less and wouldnt undertsand why you spent $300 dollars for a bag to put it away after a month of use and just buy another............but you get me now lol i think i confused my self lol

x3FTW

Comment

thats about the best way to describe it. I never understood until now .
        thanks! lol

Comment

just to clear up the special edition thing...

Accord SE
          - bose stereo w/ stock bose amp for the rear speakers
          - coloured side mouldings
          - leather
          - canadian versions have heated side view mirrors and front seats
          - 93 se's have a passenger airbag therefore completly different dash (black)
          - only come in 3 colours i think
          - last model made by honda where SE actually meant special edition and not sunroof
          - 4 disk brakes, power everything etc... al that stuff.
          - rare, and the canadian versions are more desirable IMO due to the heated options.
          - f22a6 mated to automatic tranny only.

in conclusion... its ballin'

pictures of the heated options since thats prob. the big difference for american cb compared to the ones in the Canadian market.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=120712

Comment

Originally posted by x0bosi_ View Post
            thats about the best way to describe it. I never understood until now .
            thanks! lol
            lol i thought its would help ur welcome soon youll be wanting your own CB and join the girls on here lol

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

i want to buy her a 6th gen
              and lower it and put it on 17s and put a decent system in it
              so she can rock her Bosnian music

Comment

go for it they are nice too i like the SE of that year

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

shes doesnt have her driver license yet
                  shes got her permit

shes 21...she just never wanted to drive or never had a need for it

so prob not till next fall will we look for another accord ether a 5th or 6th gen

Comment

sound exactly like my girlfriend just got her license had no use for one b4 and im tryna get her a CB but she wants the srt-4 caliber bad lol

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

dont buy domestic there junk

Comment

My wife has a minty mint Rosewood Brown 92 CB9.

Loves it. 150,000km (what is that like 70K miles?)

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                          i Would Take A Fast Honda (preferrably A Boosted Teg)over A Hot Bitch Anyday
                          so Far They Greatest Quote Ive Read On Her Lol.

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD LX WAGON CURRENT
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD EX SEDANSOLD

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                            dont buy domestic there junk
                            o i know but if she wants one they are respectable ive driven many srt-4's i dont want it but who cares its decent lol

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

Working...
                            X