Coming to canada toronto april 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming to canada toronto april 22

Just wanted to let you canada guys know that i will be there for about 10 days and would like to meet up while im there. i will be driving my blue wagon this time. if anyone need anything from florida let me know and i will try to carry it with me.

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

you should deff pass by the shop. pm me for details. we have lots of cb's there daily. everyday is like a car meet.
    Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

theres weekly accord meets in toronto ask cb7nub about them, hes our mod and goes to a lot of the meets

cheers and welcome to Canada(when you get here)

A & A Auto Service
      Pro-Spec
      TorontoJDM
      "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Welcome Autotek!

I think I have you as a friend on Facebook lol, I remember your orange/black wagon and shop. You willing to go to meets and stuff in the evening/night (like 8PM-to whenever PM on weekdays? Because that's when they all are.) It would be amazing to see your blue wagon. I love wagons and yours is one of the few that are left around that are done nicely or let alone still running.

Here is the major Accord meets in the area that are weekly/bi-weekly.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188411

Also if your familiar there is a lot of other meets for our cars in town.
        Kennedy Commons, that's the biggest meet in all of Toronto probably all of Canada.
        All types of cars are there.
        It would be nice to show up with all of the CB's there.

My phone number is 905-429-9275.
        Text me anytime and call me when your in the area.
        We will meet up for sure and roll together.
        Current:
        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
          Welcome Autotek!

I think I have you as a friend on Facebook lol, I remember your orange/black wagon and shop. You willing to go to meets and stuff in the evening/night (like 8PM-to whenever PM on weekdays? Because that's when they all are.) It would be amazing to see your blue wagon. I love wagons and yours is one of the few that are left around that are done nicely or let alone still running.

Here is the major Accord meets in the area that are weekly/bi-weekly.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188411

Also if your familiar there is a lot of other meets for our cars in town.
          Kennedy Commons, that's the biggest meet in all of Toronto probably all of Canada.
          All types of cars are there.
          It would be nice to show up with all of the CB's there.

My phone number is 905-429-9275.
          Text me anytime and call me when your in the area.
          We will meet up for sure and roll together.
          i look forward to meeting everyone there for sure. i was wanting to see alot of the older cb7 member also like draxo lakaputha and few other. do you talk to those guys also. i will be staying in missisauga while im there. i was planning on going to all the jdm shops as well. my shop is booming but i wanna do some importing as well. the whole reason for this trip is to create a relationship with the importers for future business.

Comment

Originally posted by Autotek View Post
            i look forward to meeting everyone there for sure. i was wanting to see alot of the older cb7 member also like draxo lakaputha and few other. do you talk to those guys also. i will be staying in missisauga while im there. i was planning on going to all the jdm shops as well. my shop is booming but i wanna do some importing as well. the whole reason for this trip is to create a relationship with the importers for future business.
            relationships you would like to build. i know personally a few owners here in Canada that import/export. envy motosports, oz motorsports, northside auto parts.

Comment

I'm sure you are lol. Draxo and Lokuputha are still lurking around but have moved on to different cars. I'll try to get them out. A lot of the older members have disappeared. There is a only a few older members around that are active, yet alone still have their Accord.

If you want add me from this group on Facebook if you have it, I'm the only admin on the page.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/2417...23200/members/

There is a lot of shops all over the GTA especially in Mississauga but only a few have big connections and are worthy of doing business of. There are a lot of fly by night importers you DO NOT want to do business with. And really depends what your looking to import. Engines? Body parts? Full cars? etc.
              Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Alright Autotek.

Been trying to reach you for weeks with no response.....
                If your still wanting to meet.

Let someone know, sometime.
                Current:

Past:

Comment

Sorry guys ive been real busy at the shop getting ready for this trip. Im leaving florida friday afternoon to go meet with cb7 members for their spring meet and import alliance. I will be leaving atlanta on sunday and continuing to toronto. Im guessing to be there by monday afternoon. We should meet at square one mall monday night in the parking garage. Feel free to call me direct 904-502-0838

Comment

i dont recommend that parking garage, bumps like crazy

Comment

Sorry guys ive been real busy at the shop getting ready for this trip. Im leaving florida friday afternoon to go meet with cb7 members for their spring meet and import alliance. I will be leaving atlanta on sunday and continuing to toronto. Im guessing to be there by monday afternoon. We should meet at square one mall monday night in the parking garage. Feel free to call me direct 904-502-0838
                      If anything TAC meet Wednesday night followed by Kennedy Commons

New heart and soul H22A4
                      Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                      Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                      Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

I can understand all the time needed kind of when your running your old place hahaha. Your really going everywhere wow.

Monday night nothing is going on there.

What I would recommend for meeting is.

1) Wednesday 8PM - Kennedy & Sheppard (Scarborough) northeast parking complex
                        Toronto Accord Club East weekly meet
                        2) Wednesday 9:30PM - Kennedy Commons (down the street from above)
                        Biggest weekly car meet in Ontario with all types of makes and models

Then if your up for it I would recommend going to the TAC West meet on Thursday at Square One.
                        Current:

Past:

Comment

I texted you Autotek today.

My number is 905-429-9275.
                          I'm working from 10-7 all week, so if your going to contact me then text is best otherwise call me!
                          Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                          X