Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
    while that is a really stupid thing to do it is still cool as shit
    No. There's nothing cool about doing donuts in the middle of the interstate, where people need to get to and from where they need to go.

This is what we have closed raceways for, where there are drift tracks and drag race strips.

This kind of crap only leaves a bad taste in many mouths, and leaves a bad rep for the people who truly enjoy the sport.

Nothing "cool as shit" about that.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
    aww_shiet
    91accordexr33

Comment

shit happens in Dallas all the time, well atleast the North 75 gets over run by motor bikes and fast cars import muscle euro exotic they are all game.

Now in Oak Cliff, if you see a car blocking a street and you happen to want to drive down that road, unless you live there and the neighbors know you live there, good luck trying to get by, not even the cops fuck with them for blocking off the streets when they have block parties.

^ I drive AROUND that shit lols.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
        while that is a really stupid thing to do it is still cool as shit
        like all the retards "oh if i drove a semi i would run them over"
        like all the retards "oh i could make a citizens arrest"

they need to wake up

*Im not insulting the individual but those comments are fucking retarded*
        Last edited by 8ball; 01-28-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

wut?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            wut?

wUt?? O mY gRammeR ? ooOps oppa oops. I type with my cock sometimes.

Comment

The locals will get a pack together and maintain the speed of traffic while racing in front of the blockade. They generally do it on I29. They will have a ton of cars in a pack, establish a line and hold both lanes, then let the people that are going to roll race to the front. Often times they pass on the shoulder to get there.

Then, honk honk honk and go. Clear interstate in front of them, the pack holding traffic back behind. Its outrageous. I hate these people.
              Originally posted by wed3k
              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Jersey drivers would pass those idiots on the shoulders, unless they blocked those off too!

Comment

Sad sad sad...would have been better in a closed and safe environment. Not only that the guy sitting on the back of the pony car there...I am in awe that no one was hurt at all. I do certainly hope that those involved are taken care of for sure.

I could imagine trying to tell your boss as to why you were late to work because of something like that.
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                    Its unfortunate no one got killed
                    fixed.

people like that are absolutely pathetic.. and no, there is not a single thing that is "cool as shit" about that..

Comment

I'm all about havin fun, burnouts, donuts , and drifting. But this is definitely uncalled for. They deserve whatever the law does to them. And the sad thing is some of them probably got away with it...

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

This happens in the bay all the time, Oakland side shows where people get shot all the time. There's more videos like this on YouTube, they even did it on the bay bridge.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
                          I'm all about havin fun, burnouts, donuts , and drifting. But this is definitely uncalled for. They deserve whatever the law does to them. And the sad thing is some of them probably got away with it...
                          A few of them likely got caught due to their recognizable cars. That 240 is definitely recognizable! Wouldn't take long for the ones that get caught to rat out their buddies under pressure.

Comment

*because racecar*

It seems like a weird F&F complex or something...these toolbags need to grow up.

Comment

alright alright you all changed my ways. now that i see it from the other pov i would be pretty pissed.
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                                This happens in the bay all the time, Oakland side shows where people get shot all the time. There's more videos like this on YouTube, they even did it on the bay bridge.
                                i know sometimes its cracking in san jose especially east side.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X