Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
    Yes! Yes you can love the Accord!

I've got that Magnaflow resonator, just 2.25". It's pretty loud on the streets. I imagine your setup is going to be much louder!
    I'm hoping that it won't be to loud, with the 18" resonator and dual chamber muffler. It's going to be loud no matter what I do with the ITB's under the hood....
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Shiny stuff! I can't wait to see this beauty come together.

What EMS will you be using?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Is there a writeup somewhere on how to do the COP conversion?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
          Shiny stuff! I can't wait to see this beauty come together.

What EMS will you be using?
          Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          Is there a writeup somewhere on how to do the COP conversion?
          Where I am using the MegaSquirt III EMS it controls the k24 coils directly, using the stock signals from the TDC & CYP sensors. So there really isn't a DIY per say. Fitting the coils is only a matter of using a coil plate and finding a way to mount it to the SOHC valve cover.

When I get to that point I will post pics and talk about how I did it.
          Last edited by GhostAccord; 02-28-2015, 07:35 AM.
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Mister insane engine builder I need more inspiration,
            How is the build coming along?
            CB7TUNER.com
            Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Not much going on with the Accord right now. I have been working on getting both my winter beater and my summer daily driver up to par. I am so glad that my wife is driving a brand new car. At least that is one car I don't have to work on...lol

After the fall shutdown, and the snow starts to fly. I will be getting back to the Accord.
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I can't believe that it has been 8 years since I pulled this car into my garage. The Accord is still sitting under a car cover in the garage. Right now it is buried in winter clothes, empty boxes and patio furniture cushions. Surrounded by a lawn tractor, 2 spare engines, a transmission and another "work in progress" Motorcycle....... :shakeshead:

Today I received 4 boxes via courier that kind of made me think about cleaning out the garage and getting back to work on ol'Ghost.

and in those boxes were these!

Plan is to get all of the body and suspension work done before I send the engine out for work. That way I know that all of my attention will be on the car before the engine!

I have 8 weeks before I go back to work. Hopefully that is enough time to get some stuff done. Unfortunately the daily driver requires $2500 in repairs to stay legal. Guess the Accord will have to wait again!
                MR Thread
                GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Damn I was really hoping you were back to rebuilding it. Glad to see you still have the drive though.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                  X