H22 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 parts

I have an auto F22A1 engine and i was wondering if i can use any parts off of an H22 engine. pistons, rods, intake manifold, anything.
    The reason why is because my friend runs a civic with an H22 engine and he has another H22 in his garage but the block is ruined. He'll hook me up with anyparts i can strip off the H22, but what will fit on an F22?

You can use the pistons...but you'll have to do a lil head work for them to clear, they are slightly taller than the top of the deck. You'll get higher compression.

Comment

thanx for the info. the pistons were the main part i was thinking of. would it be possible to switch the head also?

Comment

Yeah you can, but the work is extensive, As long as you know what you are doing. Do a search, its been covered before.

Comment

headswap.. take off the head make sure its just the block thats ruined..

swap the head onto ur f22a1.. along with intake manifold/exhaust manifold if he has it..

ull have a nice bump in power..

keep the redline relatively close to stock.. 6,500-7,000rpm..

either

A.get a VAFC (to adjust vtec engagement)
          B. buy a p28 ecu and chip it with uberdata

both will work..

this will give u a good gain in torque/midrange/top end power and if ur buddy is just giving it to u.. u need to get on it asap.. even if u dont do anything with it.. lol

if u want more info on how to do it.. just hit me up

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

if i'm understanding this right, basically what's happening (if i drop in everything off the H22) is i'm putting in the H22 engine... except for the actual block itself.
            It's like putting in an H22 motor with an F22 block. Correct?
            because the H22 my friend has still has aftermarket headers, intake that all is gonna get swapped in if possible. Is this correct?

Comment

yes.. all the aftermarket parts will work.. its like having a h22a in ur accord.. which many board members have.. its nothing new..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
              X