DIY: Remote controlled power windows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Diy....

Another options is to buy the product made for this... It senses current draw and stops the window at the top and bottom of its travel... It also give you auto up and auto down from the oem switches... You can get them for about $30.... About the same price as six relays if you cant source them for free/cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
      Nice Diy....

Another options is to buy the product made for this... It senses current draw and stops the window at the top and bottom of its travel... It also give you auto up and auto down from the oem switches... You can get them for about $30.... About the same price as six relays if you cant source them for free/cheap.
      I had this option done with my alarm as I was too lazy to close my windows before I left the car; fronts were auto up/down, rears and moon roof were auto up (close) - when I armed the car, the windows and moon roof closed. If I clicked the window open option once, it vented the front windows; if I held it down, it fully opened the windows.

Really good DIY! Very ingenuitive! I wouldn't have thought of doing it this way.
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

My friend installed the 530t on his viper alarm. He didn't realize that while he was eating in a restaurant he must have bumped the button on his remote and when he went to leave, realized his windows were down the whole time. Luckily nothing was stolen, but he still uninstalled it the next day. Cool mod, but be careful.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

hey man is there any way you can make one useing the pei ar-5 relays so i can try this out...or better put the relay numbers on the pic so i can folow..
          u kno...85,87a,87,86,30
          Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 05-04-2011, 08:25 PM.

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
          X