Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no more mud slingers for me its like I have a totally new car ahhhh !
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

LOL funny thing is I didn't know what they were I just said falkens he said they were on special and that it would be 352ish or something like that I can't remember I was totally drunk when I paid for them from going back to work and wasting my time by drinking but I looked at them just a little bit ago and they look good on my ex alloys now I just need some real oe alloys that arent *** and Ill be set.

MY RIDE

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

352ish, wowzers. for stockers? did u get a diff tire profile or something?seems expensive. -mental note: do not drink alcohol then go buy tires!
        Last edited by SMseagren83; 01-09-2007, 11:41 PM.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

what size did you get? i remember when i got my tires, it was like 300 with shipping and valve stems.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

meh thats with tax and stuff i got em from discount i say less than 100 bucks a tire for good tires is fine by me and they are 195 60s so not as low as I would like but yeah i like the way they look.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Been hella sick since Sunday and can't think straight cuz i'm drug up...

205/55/15 is great for oem
              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

yea, i got me some 205/55/15 and theyre awesome. mine were like 71/tire.

Comment

my nittos were 67 a piece 205/50/15, i would expect some azenis or other high end tires for that much cash. i gotta go shopping for tires again soon for my new rims though. just a teaser they are 16x8 rear and 16x7 front, right now they have bf goodrich g-force 225/50/16 on the rear and 205/55/16 on front.
                  Last edited by blackice; 01-10-2007, 12:42 PM.
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

WOOHOO for 5+ inches of snow and still dumping. tomorrows drive to work should be fun.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

5+ and still dumping huh? I have like an inch maybe here, with nothing falling yet. Gonna suck for iced up roads tomorrow morning.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

bwahaha stage 2 clutches and an inch of ice don't mix well, it's a freaking skating rink up here but i'm rolling around with no chains or studs woot
                        Project 240SX
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

yea, I did that for a while. Didn't like it one bit. So I put my steelies and studded tires on.

I really hope it doesnt snow anymore because I done put my regular wheels back on.

Comment

Still jobless and loving it at the moment, yay for savings accounts

Comment

cannot wait till i can bust off my winter 17'nz and throw on the 18'nz for the meet on the 11th, that i am anticipating so very much.

Comment

rofl leave it to charlie to roll 17's in the snow n ice, always in style eh
                                Project 240SX

Comment

Working...
                                X