Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F22A N/A Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theSOB View Post
    what's the bisi intake manifold?

how bad of an idea is it taking my head to a local guy here with a flowbench and everything but he's only ever worked on domestics or tractor engines? lol.
    Bisimoto makes an intake manifold for F22s. If I recall correctly Bisi makes an intake manifold for the H22 as well.

Comment

im just curious as to why your choosing to spend alot of money on a f22?
      im not saying its bad im just curious

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
      — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by capo_status View Post
        Bisimoto makes an intake manifold for F22s. If I recall correctly Bisi makes an intake manifold for the H22 as well.
        is this what you're talking about?

a design like that will only work well with a forced induction setup
        2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
        VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
        VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
        The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
        August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
          im just curious as to why your choosing to spend alot of money on a f22?
          im not saying its bad im just curious
          As I said earlier, an h22 Swap has not yet been ruled out. I'm just exploring the possibilities of building an f22. This will be my project car so either way it will fun and good experience.

Comment

Originally posted by theSOB View Post
            is this what you're talking about?

a design like that will only work well with a forced induction setup
            So rather than the bisi manifold would it be more beneficial to go with the h23 manifold in an n/a build?

Comment

So rather than the bisi manifold would it be more beneficial to go with the h23 manifold in an n/a build?
              yes, with double stacked iab plates. i personally like iab to remain operable. others like to eliminate it altogether.
              2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
              VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
              VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
              The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
              August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Please tell me where you can cut and paste Bisi's exact head porting specs...
                I have no idea brother. If it was available somewhere or you knew somebody who could tell you. Or if perhaps you had access to a bisi header and could copy off of that yourself for your header & head ports. Or happened to be taking notes when Bisi was porting a head...

If you had that bisi f22a sitting right in front of you and a good machinist, I would think he could make some measurements and take some notes and copy it. Good luck with that though. I'm still kinda new to all this tuning stuff. I'm just saying if you knew them you could try to replicate them for your own build.

As far as if you don't know what you're doing get someone who does. OF COURSE my man. I would never try resurfacing or porting or welding anything because I don't know the first thing about it. LOL

The Blue Bomber

Comment

As I said earlier, an h22 Swap has not yet been ruled out. I'm just exploring the possibilities of building an f22. This will be my project car so either way it will fun and good experience.
                  totally agree man....any project is fun and a good learning experience.

im looking forward to my h22 swap but sadly i need to attend to some major rust above both rear pillars on the roof which is gona set me back $1800 not including parts but once thats done its all on for the swap and DAMN im looking forward to it...

-H22 engine (complete with manifolds)
                  -F20B gearbox with LSD
                  -loom
                  -ecu
                  -alternator,distributor and starter motor
                  -power steer pump
                  -axles
                  -shifters
                  -standard engine mounts and brackets

all for $2200

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                  — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

[QUOTE=deevergote;2722237]What do you mean "top mount"... That is what ITBs look like on an F22A. Where else are you going to put them?

QUOTE]

Top Mount Injectors.

Dont you be jivin me like that.

Nah its a b, f22bisi after all that. fuck.

.peace.

Comment

The F22A has AMAZING potential. After a certain point, an F22A can make just as much streetable power as an H22A for about the same money (get to about 250whp, and the overall cost of building each engine to that level would even out...)

[QUOTE=Chase d cb7;2722958]
                      Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      What do you mean "top mount"... That is what ITBs look like on an F22A. Where else are you going to put them?

QUOTE]

Top Mount Injectors.

Dont you be jivin me like that.

Nah its a b, f22bisi after all that. fuck.

.peace.
                      Is this the sort of thing I'm to expect from you on a regular basis? If so, please just leave this forum now, and save us all a headache.

Comment

hey bro i use to have a f22 running faster than a h22 for like 1200 but i had a new f22a1 from tigerjapanese and i loved it great potential truely h22 is fun dont get me wrong but i just loved the face of the vtec owners when there vtec poped and i kept wining lol good luck bro cb7tuners will help you just ask good questions and you will be ok!
                        i feel good cause i beat a 350z~

Comment

Working...
                        X