Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My First Accord 1992 EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice car you should lower it

and that computer is it touch screen?

btw it looks dangerous to have that in the car someone might steal it from you

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Keep it nice and clean, dont get too crazy on it, you got a good starting platform
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

sweet ex-r... were in can are you from?

edit.. didnt notice the quebec plates .. duh :P

welcome
        R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
        SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

mad clean bro!!!Take your time doing little things at a time and you'll will see a nice difference.

Comment

Ty guys, btw for the screen, im unscrewing it when not using it, its a first stage, i modify it later ill use a touchscreen in dash if i can.... And i'd like to lower it but it looks pretty expensive, i saw a cheap way to do it (cutting a little part off the coils) but peoples are saying it would bread other parts of the suspension (shock). Also, i saw a short ram intake on ebay :
            http://cgi.ebay.ca/1990-1991-1992-19...QQcmdZViewItem
            is this good, do u see a difference compare to stock air intake (how much HP +)???? I'd also liked to know is a tower bar is good:
            http://search.ebay.ca/search/search....e=search&fgtp=

Ty , cya

Comment

And btw an other question, i'll maybie look stupid but why CB7 , where is this comming from , i mean , its'nt not written on the car LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                ya, EX-R is the edition with roof top , electric windows , power antena, all little gagets LOL. Hey im pretty surprise how fast u guys responds lol i did it about 10 min ago, i like this site!!!! And by the way , how much HP the swap brings to my 2.2 .?!?
                My car is an EX and I have a roof top too!!!
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2418752

Comment

clean ass cb i like it

Comment

I dont personally have the swap but after lots of research i would not to a vtec headswap. i would just swap the whole motor which is around 2000 give or take a few hundred dollars.. the reason i wouldnt do a headswap is because you are taking a bottom end that is supposed to go upto (dont quote me on this) 6300rpm and taking it all the way to 7200+.. the bottom end wont hold up

Comment

ty , for comments and btw ex has a roof top because they are us version , canada ex dont have a roof top. only edition in canada with one is the ex-r... Ty, nobody knows from where comes the CB7 term???

Bye, cya

Comment

cb7 code comes from the chasis code of the car it's also found in your vin number.

very nice car man. glad that was your first car.

Comment

ok thank you, i was wondering what was cb7 .... lol... hey btw i looked for bumper kit an i cant find whare do u guys take them??? internet???

Comment

Damn that bitch is clean as hell..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

lol ya btw its 256 000 km and keeps rolling like a charm !!! Honda rocks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                                lol ya btw its 256 000 km and keeps rolling like a charm !!! Honda rocks!!!
                                Damn thats awesome..
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X