swap or build ideas need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swap or build ideas need help!

whats up guys i have a 92 accord station wagon f22a6 i was wondering what would be good to get better horsepower or possibly a better swap i seen on youtube where a guy built a h22 turbo in one and obtained 558 horsepower? i was wonderin what i could do to build this a6 or what motor i should upgrade to if i ever wanted to turbo and any ideas on customs for this type of car cause i dont see many wagonsfigured since i am a father of 3 would like the family vehicle hass to be a honda and got the station wagon cause its 5 speed reminds me of my old cars so any info would be helpful thanks!

well if i was you and wanted more hp and i had 3 kids and no other car i would just get a stock h22a. that way you still have nice power and you arnt pushing it for a family ride

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

Originally posted by brandonc View Post
      whats up guys i have a 92 accord station wagon f22a6 i was wondering what would be good to get better horsepower or possibly a better swap i seen on youtube where a guy built a h22 turbo in one and obtained 558 horsepower? i was wonderin what i could do to build this a6 or what motor i should upgrade to if i ever wanted to turbo and any ideas on customs for this type of car cause i dont see many wagonsfigured since i am a father of 3 would like the family vehicle hass to be a honda and got the station wagon cause its 5 speed reminds me of my old cars so any info would be helpful thanks!
      If you're want to boost, stay with the A6 engine. Already has low compression and you can upgrade internals for more boost, not necessary to sleeve. H22 require more work to get that 558hp.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocture View Post
        If you're want to boost, stay with the A6 engine. Already has low compression and you can upgrade internals for more boost, not necessary to sleeve. H22 require more work to get that 558hp.
        ya i live in a small ton and everyone has cool fast lil cars or rich kids and i got a wagon i just wanna build it up to at least make them say wtf! ya know thanks for the advice i might just boost it

Comment

Working...
        X