Hondalover: 1991 Toyota MR2 N/A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hondalover: 1991 Toyota MR2 N/A

I bought this little guy for $400 from one of my friends. It needs a hood, rear bumper, and rear trunk deck lid. I've had it for about 6... or 7 months? I just missed you guys so I finally decided to post it on here. I DO STILL HAVE MY GREEN CB. It needs a new heart and wiring harness.

Engine:
    Offbrand cone filter

Suspension and Wheels:
    Cut springs (just cause I can)
    Stock 93 wheels (F 15x6 R 15x7)
    Rear spacers

Future Plans:
    Rear bumper
    Rear trunk deck lid
    Hood
    Tune up
    Adjustable shocks with some sort of coilover springs
    Lazy eyes of some sort
    Diamond racing wheels (All white)

More to come :]

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

The car looks really good, actually. I hope you keep it covered when you're not posing it for pictures.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
      she looks sad in the background

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
        The car looks really good, actually. I hope you keep it covered when you're not posing it for pictures.
        I don't :/ I guess I def should though. I just can't figure out what to put over it. I bought a car cover for my CB though.

and yes cb7 tillidid she is sad in the background.

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

needs boost
          COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
            needs boost
            Yeah. Needs a few things before that though.

Comment

Some progress lately on this little thing... :]
              Even though I don't get my license back til June. lol

It was smashed in the back when I bought it. Finally gettin around to lining it up as best as I can.

Comment

Man that's rough. Do you have any before and after close-up pictures of the damage?
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Hangon a sec... I'll try to dig some up. It's pretty nasty.

Comment

Best I could find. lol

Comment

Oh I am jealous. I search CL daily looking for one of these, but all the decent ones, everyone wants $3k plus with 200k+ miles. I love the way these drive and look.

Subscribed for the updates!!!
                      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

I got lucky! These things are really hard to find parts for though. lol
                        about... 3 times as hard if not 4 times as hard as it is to find CB parts.
                        They do drive amazing though! It's my second fav car I've driven so far. (CB7 taking 1st place of course)

Comment

Look into the 94+ tail lights, you can find them on Ebay. They are JDM OEM. I like the look of them way more than the stock 90-93 ones. I think that is a great upgrade.

Comment

I already have man I love them too! The center piece is way better than the american models. The guy I bought the hood, trunk, and bumper off of has a set he's gonna sell me for $200. They're normally $300-400

Comment

That is a good deal!!!

As I said I am in it for the updates!!! Hopefully your new project does not drive me to prematurely buy an MR2 that is not up to my liking.....

Comment

Working...
                              X