No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be there by 6:30... I am stuck babysitting the brat, I mean my little sister, who is sick...

I shall be there... Just a little late..

Just make sure you go to Denny's and not Winsteads unless you enjoy hanging out with a bunch of Mustang and Domestic guys from KCSR. lol. Later

Comment

Well I have to drop kristi off at 6 so I will be there at 6

Nicole

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

630 it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
          630 it is!

You are not even from around here, are you in kc?? or are you just adding up some of your posts

Nicole

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

No just waiting to see how long it takes someone to notice.

Bored figured it come over here and start some trouble.

Comment

Well you have a nice cb, maybe you should make a trip to KC

Anyhow, I am heading out guys, give me a call if need be.......see ya soon!

Nicole

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

so my phone is being retarted and not ringing.... Nicole, I know you called but I didn't check my messages until this morning, Zach did let me know about denny's, but eric was just getting in the shower around 6:30

text me, I usually get those, my phone's being a peice

Comment

You guys didnt miss much... We just met up at denny's ate there, then drove over to walmart at 135th and Stateline and then over to Sonic off Blackbob with KCSR people, then to Nicoles for a few minutes when Luis got off work, Then back down towards Sonic and met up with a few people from KCSR and attempted to go to a party that a guy from KCSR was having but he wasnt letting anyone in who didnt bring their own beer. So pretty much if you werent going to go and drink you arent welcome unless you were going to supply them with more beer.. So we didnt do that..

It was nice to finally meet Joe (Geist Zero)..

Sonic wouldnt be so bad if there were more CB people or at least some people from KCSR that arent complete a--holes... Later

Comment

yeah..stupid KCSR a--holes... j/k.

Fucking gas prices man...$3.05 here..fuck. that means 40*50 bucks to fill my tank. Plus what i use running around. ima come back again. I just gotta find out my hours for this new job. And my woman works sat's so..she may be able to go. I'll really hear it then ill let you guys know. But id like to do a cruise thing like that. the last trip was. . . . . ok, lol, but we didnt get to do much. All things considered. Oy. i'll be around.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                      It was nice to finally meet Joe (Geist Zero)..
                      Geist Zero is da man

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85

Sonic wouldnt be so bad if there were more CB people or at least some people from KCSR that arent complete a--holes... Later
                        It'd be a lot better if the stupid HS fucks that go out there would stay the fuck home. KCSR people have nothing to do with it.

- Rob -
                        92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                        85 Toyota 4Runner
                        1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                        2008 HD 1200N
                        2009 HD 883N

Comment

Pick-N-Pull TOMORROW??

Just thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone here in KC needs anything from Pick-N-Pull, or would like to tag along with me?? I am planning on heading over there tomorrow, Wednesday, depending on the weather (forecast looks good so far) and depending on if things back here on the homefront have settled down..

Incase anyone is wondering why I have not been around as much, my little sister has been sick and in the hospital last night and will be again tonight.. So hopefully she will be back home tomorrow and feeling at least a little better..

So if anyone needs anything (within reason, money and size wise) or you have nothing better to do and want to tag along then shoot me a PM, call me, or just post up here.. It will probably be 2pm at the earliest.. I have some stuff to do before that.. LMK.. Later
                          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 05-15-2007, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Chris, my friend with the POS civic..lol, his b-day is saturday so i was thinking of going out to hang with him or see what he's got planned. If he's gonna get wasted or anythingi dont wanna do, i may swing by that way and see what you guys are up to. I gotta make some phone calls, but ill let you guys know.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Mike when you go to pick n pull, could you please check if there are any cd5's there. Last time I went there, there was none. If you could do that I'd appreciate it.

Comment

lol i was planning on going to pick-n-pull at 2pm tommorow, but my dad and i got in a fight so i guess my plans are done for.

Comment

Working...
                                X