Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 1990 EX-I (F22A5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1990 EX-I (F22A5)

hi all, thought id say hey!

This is my 1990 Honda accord EX-I. It has the F22a5 motor and auto trans

bought it for $500 which i thought was awesome!

future mods:

Paint- metallic blue ( not massive flakes tho)

Engine- Rebuild and Turbo, port and polish etc

Interior- will be stripped and fully redone as the door cards have seen better days :P

suspension- Coilovers, sway bars, engine braces etc etc .. it already loves corners but with a few mods it will be a rocket!

im surprised how quick this thing is stock! and being an auto! I put i high flow exhaust on it, very nice note and not a drone!

Welcome aboard . Your sedan looks nice . Did you purchase it in its current stance ? I'm not feeling the two tone paint job Body looks great I love the RHD factor , wish mine was RHD. Keep up the work and you will have a beauty in no time.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Just an update, I've started the interior. So far im Custom making the dash center, relocating switches, changing dash color, seat color, stereo with boot install, door cards, trims etc etc.. basically i have no interior in my car at the moment lol. Pics up soon

Comment

First RHD cb7 I ever seen

Comment

nice another young ozzie cb7 owner!

just wondering what exhaust you using cos all the ones i used drone like a mother f#$ker at 2500revs. I current have a megan racing header, outlaw high flow cat and megan racing type 2 cat back.

Comment

overlord2702, have you looked into the A'PEXi WS2, OBX Racing Sports dual DTM tip exhaust muffler or ExMag RS*R?

On a side note, I sometimes mirror image my photos of my car on my computer to dream it was a RHD...
            Last edited by wildBill83; 10-31-2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by overlord2702 View Post
              nice another young ozzie cb7 owner!

just wondering what exhaust you using cos all the ones i used drone like a mother f#$ker at 2500revs. I current have a megan racing header, outlaw high flow cat and megan racing type 2 cat back.
              :O Your in geelong im in vic too hehe not saying where

Comment

Nice car dude another aussie FTW haha

Comment

Thanks Everyone The exhaust was Made at the Exhaust shop so it's custom made, not a brand name one, it still needs extractors though. i will post a video of it once my interior is back together lol. Currently fiberglassing the dash and maybe center console. drivers seat done, 3 to go lol boot install has been started and little bits and pieces are coming together.
                  Will keep you posted! il put up some progress shots tonight.

Comment

Love that trunk style.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Thanks everyone, Well here are some random progress shots, mainly of my bare car interior :P. update, old carpet is out, fibreglassing the center is almost done, Rear seat is now done. Found a syringe under the back seat along with a lot of other gross s#*t that you will see :S (not my crap) .. Anyway just a few pics. I'll put new ones up as i go. new carpet and underlay should arrive shortly =D

^^ The bottom bit is going either grey or black so the little but of O/S doesn't really matter

^^ SO GROSS =S Used a pair of gloves and a towel to throw it away, what random and or gross stuff have you found in your car??

^^^^ SO MUCH CRAP!!!

^^^ MUCH BETTER =)

Thanks for looking and i will keep you posted

Comment

Starting to lose interest in this build :/ I want to get it back together, get the stock dash center and focus on the pain/ powerplant... but in saying that, the money i have put into it so far and the money it would take to boost it, i could buy a V8 or a turbo car... im just lost. i love my CB but i just don't know anymore ......

Comment

paint****

Comment

Been busy I see. How many coats of dye are you using for the seats?
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

thats a pen bro.

what are you doing with the center dash exactly?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X