No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I saw that flushy on ebay. It had a buy it now price that was uber alot! Man I can't justify spending that much on a flushy lol. To think I have 3 of them and never went that high lol.

Any new pictures besides those parts? I would of thought you were dying the blue interior panels.

Comment

JDM Roof Toilet lol hahaha with JDM ass warmers!!

hehe yeah, I was looking to spend $250 shipped MAX, cuz i was looking at cajacobson's flushmount, but he never responded. miraculously i come across this one at the exact same price, but in better condition, so i had to hop on it! I made an offer, but 15 minutes later i started getting anxious because I was afraid some other CB7 tuner might see it and buy it, so i clicked "buy it now" with a quickness

mmm haven't gotten any new nice pictures yet, but I do have a lot of parts that are sitting in my garage, just chilling for the day i get a garage once that happens, my fogs are going on. I have the leather for the door panels made, but i still have to get contact cement to glue it on and a few days where I won't need my door panel or something or i guess i can just have my controls hanging mid-air while my door panels cure

the blue vinyl inside i'll be keeping blue because that's a lot to change to black, and its a coupe so I dont have many options for OEM black door panels so i'll just replace the inner fabrics and keep the blue/black/white scheme
      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

really really nice man im just not feeling the wheeles in the first pic but thats me we all like diff things hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
          really really nice man im just not feeling the wheeles in the first pic but thats me we all like diff things hahahahah
          haha not a problem thanks! You should link your pic to your MRT

On a side note, I finally ordered this iPod interface adapter for my OEM Acura stereo, so i'll be able to have iPod connectivity!... i hope. i hope it works. BLITZ brand or something. looks legit, it was definitely a legit price -___-' haha

Comment

Damn this shit is looking pretty clean.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
              Damn this shit is looking pretty clean.
              thank you kindly, sir!

Comment

dude those riversides look super dope. i think i might grab a set thanks to you!

Comment

Did you ever think of a tan interior? Easy to find for a coupe and looks great with white.

Comment

@JunyAccord: can't wait to see what you pick out!

@tippey: I did halfway through my seat swap, actually! I saw a nice lexus SC300 with tan interior one time and It was really clean. Unfortunately, I never see tan leather interior, or anything like that, so I never could pull a complete interior. The black acura leather seats kinda just fell into my hands after one week of searching, and its usually the more typical interior color for VIP cars, so I went with it. Plus, not very many Junction Produce or VIP items are any other color besides black, so with black it's easier to match it'd be nice to change up my interior every now and then though, but i don't have to space for the spare parts either
                    Last edited by P5ylance; 12-16-2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Tan > blue

Nuff said lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        Tan > blue

Nuff said lol.
                        This guy... enough with the tan hogwash already!

He's mostly swapped to black.
                        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

hahaha, THESE GUYS

lol yeah, i'm pretty much almost done with my interior, just need to finish up my door panels in black leather (waiting for warmer weather). My seats are black, my center console was painstakingly (alright, well not so painstakingly) painted and finished a dull black, floormats are hand-dyed black (damn they're amazing... ) the only thing blue is the rear parcel deck, dash, and panels... oh, and carpet. Which reminds me, black carpet is another thing to add to my list

Tippey, your roof rack though, i must say wow. that's a rare ass part, haha good find!

OH YEAH, JOSH, I saw your stereo! HELLA SICKK DUUUUDE, was it pretty straightforward to wire up?

Comment

haven't been on here for a while.

Congrats on the flushmount, JDM headlights, and OEM fog lights. Can't wait to see these things installed.

So you landed on a Blitz AUX adapter? Let me know if it works out; I'll look into it if it was cheaper than the PIE outlet site.
                            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                              haven't been on here for a while.

Congrats on the flushmount, JDM headlights, and OEM fog lights. Can't wait to see these things installed.

So you landed on a Blitz AUX adapter? Let me know if it works out; I'll look into it if it was cheaper than the PIE outlet site.
                              thanks! I got the one-piecers a while back from ap716, they came pre-installed with TSX projectors already, so i'm very happy still need that foglight harness from Charlie though :\

Yeah, the Blitz adapter looks great, but its not connecting to my '97 Acura Integra OEM Stereo for some reason. I contacted Blitz and they said i may need a new unit, so i might end up returning it for a replacement. bummer, i was hoping to play my iPod on my OEM STEREO, YO.

Comment

Baby Pictures

I dug up some old pictures of Lily, when I first got her and when her only mods were clear front lights

This flower sure has bloomed since I got her. i'm pretty excited to see the progress.

From that...

to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X