No announcement yet.

Tennessee general chat thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The portland exit is 117. The main White House exit is 108. Portland is about 40 min. ride to Nashville.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

chitty chat.

where is athens? thats a popular question lol
      lets say, equidistant from chatt. and knox both

i USED to live in Murfreesboro (geographic center of TN)

anyone excited for summer IA?
      i still gotta get some things done but we got over a month
      -Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by tm123 View Post
        chitty chat.

where is athens? thats a popular question lol
        lets say, equidistant from chatt. and knox both

i USED to live in Murfreesboro (geographic center of TN)

anyone excited for summer IA?
        i still gotta get some things done but we got over a month
        well damn lol I live in chattanooga, work in woodbury (10 miles from murfressboro) and go to cleveland on saturday nights usually, was that you i saw up there about a month ago? well have to meet up as soon as i get the accord finished.

Josh, when are you gonna come by the shop?!

Comment

Sometime lol.
          I've been busy looking for another job. I got laid off early May.

Once I get settled in somewhere with a little extra cash in my pocket I'll head over ther.e

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            Sometime lol.
            I've been busy looking for another job. I got laid off early May.

Once I get settled in somewhere with a little extra cash in my pocket I'll head over ther.e
            Damn i wished i knew, we just hired another salesman.

Comment

Damn. I know sales! haha

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Im in murfreesboro, Tn lol
                Ive been working getting car ready for IA hopefully she will be there.
                Just swapped a B20 in my buddys ef new adventure for me but it runs so I did something right.

So if you ever see a super slammed burgundy and gray accord its me.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                  Im in murfreesboro, Tn lol
                  Ive been working getting car ready for IA hopefully she will be there.
                  Just swapped a B20 in my buddys ef new adventure for me but it runs so I did something right.

So if you ever see a super slammed burgundy and gray accord its me.
                  Welcome to the thread bro!!!

What have you been doing to get your car ready for IA?

LOL, I didnt know that you drove it around that low.
                  Yeah, Id def. recoginize your car... But whats gray on it?

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                  Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Yeah what ya doin tracie lol
                    I got a lot to do too and times runnin short
                    I'm trying to ride hoodless with no wires showin
                    But well see lol
                    -Tyler

Comment

Well 95% of my front suspion needs some love lol. Been hasslen my cousin to paint the car but since he is doing it for free im not a priorty. Needs new rubber all the way around. Ive got the motor back to running ok. So if I can get most of this finished she will be there.

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU PARK IT. lol But yea i drive my car everyday this low Ive welded my exhaust in place so it doesnt drag and spark anymore I miss the sparks that was always fun. The underside of my car looks like somebody took a grinding wheel to it though lol.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Well 95% of my front suspion needs some love lol. Been hasslen my cousin to paint the car but since he is doing it for free im not a priorty. Needs new rubber all the way around. Ive got the motor back to running ok. So if I can get most of this finished she will be there.

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU PARK IT. lol But yea i drive my car everyday this low Ive welded my exhaust in place so it doesnt drag and spark anymore I miss the sparks that was always fun. The underside of my car looks like somebody took a grinding wheel to it though lol.
                        As long as its free, I wouldnt mind waiting! What color are you getting?

And your car doesnt have to look in tip-top shape to go out to IA. I think just your presence is more important when it comes to CB7tuner members.

And since you welded it, I'm guessing your gonna stay that way for a while, right?

Comment

Originally posted by kaf_baa_seba'a View Post
                          As long as its free, I wouldnt mind waiting! What color are you getting?

And your car doesnt have to look in tip-top shape to go out to IA. I think just your presence is more important when it comes to CB7tuner members.

And since you welded it, I'm guessing your gonna stay that way for a while, right?
                          Yea I know Ive gone to all them for the last past 4yrs took my cb for 3 yrs but Ill just notice all the little imperfections but Ill be there no doubt driving or riding.

And also I have a legend lip for sale make offer local pick up only will ship but you pay for it

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Yea I know Ive gone to all them for the last past 4yrs took my cb for 3 yrs but Ill just notice all the little imperfections but Ill be there no doubt driving or riding.

And also I have a legend lip for sale make offer local pick up only will ship but you pay for it
                            Is it from a coupe or sedan?

Comment

Just sold it.

And we are have a meet/ bbq in murfreesboro, tn for the middle tn area or who ever in the hell wants to come. more info can be found here------> http://www.tennspeed.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27346&page=5

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I checked out that link, and it seems like fun, but I dont think my stock-ish CB will fit in there lol. Plus im not a member over there and it may be kinda weird...

Comment

Working...
                                X