Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love my laptop. im on it right now
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
      i love my laptop. im on it right now
      yeah my bro picked that same one up as well. Sweet for a vio, those things are the easiest laptops to resell if you ever want to!

yes, I love my new 22", but I still LOVE my 23" flat crt tube $2k graphics monitor I got for $160
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I got to work.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

my toolbox is assembled, w00haa
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
            Lets see. I got $6.15 x 3 hrs = $18.45 - taxes.
            I make more than that to just sit around
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

got a few things at harbor freight...including a creeper for only 5 bux!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Yeah well, in a small POS town where you have to either be certified and or speak Spanish or else you get the shit jobs of fast food, that's about all I get. Sad thing is thats the only hrs I got ALL WEEK same for this coming week.
                how bout an education?
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                  got a few things at harbor freight...including a creeper for only 5 bux!
                  Man I would love one of these except my car is too low for my fat ass to get under it let alone roll under it

Yeah well, in a small POS town where you have to either be certified and or speak Spanish or else you get the shit jobs of fast food, that's about all I get. Sad thing is thats the only hrs I got ALL WEEK same for this coming week.
                  I didn't mean anything it was just a joke. Man that sucks only 3 hours a week. Isn't there a town near by you could work at?

Comment

I got one of those $80 zunes the brown ones worked all day till midnight got off work and sat in line, I was the 4th person in line too meh it was boring and I will probably never do that again but a 30gig zune for $80 isnt bad especially since they have 100gig harddrive mods for em
                    Originally posted by jboyce
                    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Got up at 7am. Went to work. Got a 15 minute lunch, which consisted of going to the bathroom and swallowing a whopper at the same time.

Got home at 8pm.

I don't even want to imagine how it would be if Les Schwabs had a huge tire sale on black friday. FUCK THAT. We're busy enough without sales.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i had to work in sears auto center 4:30 in the morning to 7at nite... screw u guys..

"Cocaine's a hellava drug"

Comment

i had to work even tho they let use leave at 4pm. Even if I was home I wouldnt shit outside all night to save a few bucks on stuff I dont NEED!
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            Got up at 7am. Went to work. Got a 15 minute lunch, which consisted of going to the bathroom and swallowing a whopper at the same time.
                            is this called glory holing?

My Members Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

more parts for the car ordered but ill get into detail about that later.

Comment

i got a navigon 2100t GPS for $99. I saved like 300 from retail and it comes w/ a lifetime traffic subscription. went to wait at staples at 3am and came home at 8 am. I also got a couple 4 gig flash drives for 18 bucks and a 17" LCD for 90. oh yeah also a 19 LED flashlight from Sears for 10, a tripod from radioshack for 8 and thats about it.

member's ride thread
                                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                                91 Accord SE 176k
                                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                                X