Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My new paint job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look real clean love the color

Comment

i put my stock repainted mirrors and gas door back on .. i don't want my carbon in the sun , im getting a stock hood n repainting my stock trunk so i can just transform my car for shows or when i want to..

Comment

Comment

yeaa im stayin white. shaved the door moldings off too. but yea let me know

Comment

definitely looks like a great job, came out really nice.

Comment

well i been so busy so i put my cb away prob for the winter.. cant wait till next spring shes gona be a ripper i got a few other projects im working on that yas might like
              Last edited by illwitit247; 10-13-2011, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Nice paint job! The gas cover paint made all the difference for me.

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
                Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
                RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
                "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
                "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

home grown

Comment

Looks good man, you plan on getting 92-93 headlights?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

That looks really good..I cant wait until I get mine painted..you done a really nice job!!

Comment

thanks .. and yeah i do wana get some one piece jdm headlights over winter..
                        rite now im doin the rear section.. brakes i got drilled rotors ,good pads and extended studs , i also am getting some nice one piece coil-overs i have megan upper arms toput on i need lower arms and ima do braided lines and paint all my calibers with the teal i got left over .. also i have h22 swerlies with fresh rubber i put the black wheels on my prelude ..

Comment

i got some nice new pics coming up .. and alot more to come
                          Last edited by illwitit247; 01-05-2012, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Last edited by illwitit247; 01-05-2012, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Last edited by illwitit247; 01-05-2012, 03:16 AM.

Comment

It's a good thing you found that cf fuel lid those things are heavy. No but paint looks good man I normally dont like that color or coupes but for some reason... It works.
                                Last edited by Quashish; 01-05-2012, 12:12 PM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X