• Show
Clear All

This guy wants That VTEC YO!!! =]

check it!
    http://norfolk.craigslist.org/wan/1036073613.html
    LOL discuss
    Reply to: sale-1036073613@craigslist.org [?]
    Date: 2009-02-15, 8:18PM EST

I have a 2007 Subaru WRX. I use to have a Civic Si and am missing the VTEC yo! If you have done an upgrade and have your original JDM Vtec sitting in the garage, I WANT IT!! I know I will have to do some engine work to get it to fit onto the Subaru engine! Its ok, I am a master mechanic at a local Honda dealer and can use the shop after hours !XD Talk about the hookup son!

Willing to drive as far as Richmond. I have a truck to put the VTEC in, so dont worry! I COME TO YOU!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

AWD Hondaru WRX SiTi DOHC Vtec Turbocharged ?!?!?!?!!!!1111 WAT??
    Last edited by PowderedMilkMan; 02-16-2009, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I love CL.

Are you really a master mechanic? I think not. If you were, you would know that vtec isn't something you can put on your Subaru engine. It would require making the Honda cylinder head mate up to the Subaru block, not to mention getting the Honda ECU to work in the Subaru. Vtec involves a combination of the computer, camshaft, valves, head and other things.

I think you're an idiot that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground and is trying to sound cool. If you really do own a WRX, you have no need for vtec. you've already got a beast of a machine, and obviously don't know how to drive it if you still feel the need for "vtec yo".
      I think you've watched too many Fast and Furious movies and hung out with too many dumb ricer kids. You can't put the vtec in a truck. It's not a thing. It's a description of the process used to create more power at higher rpms without sacrificing the inherent low end torque.

If you're really working in a garage, show your CL ad to your boss, and tell him all about how you want a vtec for your Subaru. Then go get a job bagging groceries because now your boss knows no to trust you around those expensive customer cars.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        I love CL.

Are you really a master mechanic? I think not. If you were, you would know that vtec isn't something you can put on your Subaru engine. It would require making the Honda cylinder head mate up to the Subaru block, not to mention getting the Honda ECU to work in the Subaru. Vtec involves a combination of the computer, camshaft, valves, head and other things.

I think you're an idiot that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground and is trying to sound cool. If you really do own a WRX, you have no need for vtec. you've already got a beast of a machine, and obviously don't know how to drive it if you still feel the need for "vtec yo".
        I think you've watched too many Fast and Furious movies and hung out with too many dumb ricer kids. You can't put the vtec in a truck. It's not a thing. It's a description of the process used to create more power at higher rpms without sacrificing the inherent low end torque.

If you're really working in a garage, show your CL ad to your boss, and tell him all about how you want a vtec for your Subaru. Then go get a job bagging groceries because now your boss knows no to trust you around those expensive customer cars.
        Pwnt

LOL

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post

You mean the VTEC sticker I put on my Mustang is not doing anything? Damn

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
            Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
            My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by PowderedMilkMan View Post
              AWD Hondaru WRX SiTi DOHC Vtec Turbocharged ?!?!?!?!!!!1111 WAT??
              That just made my day.

Comment

This is without a doubt, the absolute coolest vtec image I have ever seen.

Comment

lol...wow u pwned that dude..visual...post if he replies

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

obvious fake ad
                    FA1

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                      lol...wow u pwned that dude..visual...post if he replies
                      If he does, I will definitely share it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                        obvious fake ad
                        idk man...theres been some real winners on CL here lately...

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

daaaam that dude got fcukin pwned by visualpoet lmmfao

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

LMAO! problably washes cars at the dealer

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I enjoyed reading this...however, I hope it's a joke.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X