Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Saxo Fog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was also a small baggie with mounting hardware (screws, nuts, etc.) and even a grommet on one of the harnesses for going through the firewall I assume. Overall, I feel like these are very well put together and am really pleased with the build quality but I would have to mount them up to be completely sure. They are USDM style for those of you who are wondering. Depending on if I can exchange these for 92's I might be swapping bumpers so I can fit them.
    Last edited by rustyaccord; 02-18-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Your shitting me.

Welp, here goes my paycheck.

Comment

Might as well order a bunch of sets so you can have a stockpile should they discontinue them. Plus they're on sale so you can't really go wrong with that.

Comment

Yup. Right you are.

Comment

Try ordering a set of 90/91's and 92/93's and see if they send you the same set. I'm curious.

Comment

One thing I should mention about the wire harness included in this kit is that it doesn't plug into the factory harness under the fuse box in the engine compartment. I'm assuming that means these can be turned on without having to turn on the headlights. I don't have them hooked up yet so I'm just speculating.

Comment

Well, just the same as with HID headlights, people will want to have them on even in Arizona during August at noon when it's 110*. So if they can be turned on without the headlights being on it's a feature most will like.

Comment

hey Rusty,

Excuse the probably basic question, ive been searching and learning but not too sure about this. are this foglights identical in appearance to OEM? i.e., can you follow the cut out guide on the bumper, and fit these there, or are they different? also, post photos once you have installed, definetly considering getting these especially considering the price!!!

thanks
                  sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Well they sent me the wrong lights but they are OEM so they will fit the cutout on the bumper assuming you have the right lights to fit the bumper you have.

Comment

Big thing I'm worried about is the fog light switch. What's the fitment and quality of that? Everything else is easily modified to fit.

Seconded on final install pictures!

Comment

They accepted the money so it looks like they had the quantity that I wanted. Which is impressive. They must have quite a few. I ordered 5 sets of 92/93 and 5 sets of 90/91.

Comment

Hey Rusty, do you want to sell me your 9091 set?

Edit:
                          http://www.maxaudio.com.my/lighting-...-in-korea.html
                          Last edited by muhammedmian; 02-24-2015, 11:17 PM.
                          Originally posted by cb7dazz
                          And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          ...for example

Comment

I never got around to ordering a set, but that answered my question. Cool. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I just hope they send the correct ones.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammedmian View Post
                                Hey Rusty, do you want to sell me your 9091 set?

Edit:
                                http://www.maxaudio.com.my/lighting-...-in-korea.html
                                I think I will keep them for now. I'm corresponding with the company to try and exchange for the right ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X