No announcement yet.

H22A Wagon : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice wagon, you dont see many wagons out here fixed up, but i love the look, keep up the good work
    Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

o man, she is hot (she as in, the car AND model)!!

lovin' the wheels, h22 power, and the whole dark front end... mmm... good.

where are all these sweet ass wagons coming from?

Comment

Well i cant waite for VIS Carbon Fiber fenders to come in, and i have a lady that is gonna bulid me a one off Wing West Avenger rear bumper for the wagon, then i am gonna paint the whole thing gloss black with a set of silver ghost flames over the whole car to match the window tint. Paint all the chrome trim black, and when i get a chance i am gonna have the wheels powder coated black. I am also gonna have the whole interior rewrapped in black carbon fiber vinyl and black tweed/Vinyl.
        But we will see
        I had bigger wheels than all of you on my 4th gen

Comment

I wanna tap that

both of 'um.

nice wagon and props on the performance and looks factory

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by H22A Wagon
            Well i cant waite for VIS Carbon Fiber fenders to come in, and i have a lady that is gonna bulid me a one off Wing West Avenger rear bumper for the wagon, then i am gonna paint the whole thing gloss black with a set of silver ghost flames over the whole car to match the window tint. Paint all the chrome trim black, and when i get a chance i am gonna have the wheels powder coated black. I am also gonna have the whole interior rewrapped in black carbon fiber vinyl and black tweed/Vinyl.
            But we will see
            ummm... we will definitely need updates of those plans! they sound great. i would really like to see how that interior comes out if you go ahead and do it.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i will be sure to add pics of it as i go along - but this weekend i am doing braided brakes lines, HyperFlex bushings, alinment kit and shorter springs, i am gonna dump my car to almost rim, should look phat that low

Comment

now if that model can just hold on to that sexy pose over the car...man her ass is BAM.

another one i saw on that website holy shit shes hot too
                Last edited by uncle_el; 03-19-2004, 04:45 PM.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

rob great looking car. stop by the shop(rhythm) some time so i can check it out. i am still waiting on the ecu so when i get it i will let you know. maybe that model can pose with my car so i can post pics up on the forum as well. also where did you take the pics at?
                  www.rms-usa.com

Comment

The model i got from the guy at velvet series. As part as me being part of them that is what i got. and the pictures were taken her at Group A parking lot. But i want to have a nicer place to take pictures once the bumper and fenders and paint job are done.

Cant waite to get more done

Comment

very very nice wagon!!

oh yea, i think she broke yer muffler!

S A N D I E G O

Comment

sex !!
                        Patastinky's parting out thread. Everythings GOT TO GO!!

c0up3z r3pr353n7 !!!1!
                        MY HondaSociety.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

MY HONDA-TECH.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

Comment

dude, i love your wagon... those rims totally suit the ride.. looking great!

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

yo dude i like how the wagon is lookin i sat in one a few days ago it was a 5spd mines a shitty auto it felt delicious and roomy lol i wanted to take it for a spin but my friends dad blocked it in his lot with some shitty cars...

Comment

you make it sound like it's easy to just find a model. If it is, can you tell me where I can get one? I was hopin it'd come with the car, but I was sadly let down...damn it any way
                              91 accord lx, ebay intake, koni rsk kit, 17's, clear corners, red clear tails, and a type r lip when I'm not in Pullman

Comment

Working...
                              X