*Bruno* : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
    I know that car rug is still in my parents attic! I remember playing on that.

What part of France are you from?

Im in the process of doing brake temperature sensors on the arduino. Ive done the software and its hardware is all working and measuring. Just got to figure how to mount the sensor on the brakes.
    Thermal epoxy and some kind of mechanical clamp for redundancy?

Oh, I meant to say that I am doing a microcontroller project. It involves the wireless ZigBee protocol and transmitting buttons signals wirelessly throughout the car. That way, I can remove tons of wires and simplify the fusing for many of the car's parts. It's in the contributing member's section as of now while I procrastin...I mean work on it.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
      Not particularly with Arduino, but I do like to see the projects that others build. I've told myself that I was going to start designing my own PCBs this year so hopefully I'll have some cool custom things to show everyone.
      Cool , good luck for your project !

I know that car rug is still in my parents attic! I remember playing on that.

What part of France are you from?

Im in the process of doing brake temperature sensors on the arduino. Ive done the software and its hardware is all working and measuring. Just got to figure how to mount the sensor on the brakes.
      Cool too , what sort of sensors do you use ? It's a none-contact system ? Infrared ?

I live in Normandy near DDay beachs !

Comment

Thermo couple, with calibrated length.

Epoxy might work if it's vibration proof.

Ah, so near the UK then. You are the closest CB owner outside of the UK. Like France the UK only have a handful CB, nevermind ones that are modified or enthusiast owned. Youll learn the CB is more than just a square Honda

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
        UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
        NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Thermo couple, with calibrated length.

Epoxy might work if it's vibration proof.

Ah, so near the UK then. You are the closest CB owner outside of the UK. Like France the UK only have a handful CB, nevermind ones that are modified or enthusiast owned. Youll learn the CB is more than just a square Honda
          I'm very curious about your project , mainly the integration !

And I'm already in love with my Accord !

Comment

Working...
          X