No announcement yet.

Rebuild or Swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take the oil pan and clean out the screen thats in the pick up. Problem solved and no more flashy red light.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeet Skeet View Post
      Take the oil pan and clean out the screen thats in the pick up. Problem solved and no more flashy red light.
      Also what I had done in the civic. Here's some pics, was pretty gunked up as well Kimberly...don't feel bad.

life is good.

Comment

Well, There seems to be tons of options for you out there so far but I would have to agree with several things.

1) The F22A to F22A swap will be the fastest and easiest option.
        2) Getting a different motor and checking everything over while yours is still running will help A TON!
        3) The gearing on the standard F22 transmission is more highway friendly.

Once you start compromising and putting different parts in, you get further and further away from quick and easy. It's all need vs. want. If you want it I don't see why you can't do it but the cost would probably be higher and it'll take more time.

But it's cool you can get parts fab.ed up for you if you need it. I wish I had that option so many times in the past

Hopefully we'll see a build thread somewhere around here in the future!
        Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Working...
        X