Nice
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Here is fine. It deserves the attention in OT! It's an inspiration to see that car brought back from the dead so many times, only to get better each time!
      That is exactly what I was thinking. This car has been through hard time and has came back even better each time. I give you props for mot leeting up on the cb
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

mad props and mad respect Bro (bowing down) ,you're a true enthusiast and inspiration .
        And that fucking TAG is just beautiful ,needless to say keep up the good work . ,mad props

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

2011 Update!

Since this post was published, here's an update.

in 2008, I finally bought an H22 transmission for the car from a user of the board to replace my blown f22 transmission. I installed it in my stone driveway, and upon finishing the install, I rolled 10 feet and the transmission seized. I then parked the car and lost my motivation. I eventually brought the car to the shop I rent, put it on jackstands, and there it sat for 2 years... until recently.

Over the last couple months, I stripped most of the interior, modified stock seat brackets onto a pair of Corbeau Forza's, added a 4-point roll cage made by myself (My first one), and some 4 point harnesses. Here's some pictures of the roll cage progress followed by the car as it is today.

I installed another F22 transmission, and the car fired right up when the time came to start it. Some fresh gas and fluids, a new ignitor, an updated tune, and it runs as good as it ever has.
            After driving the car for a couple weeks, the only thing I need now is a distributor bushing and seal, since I'm losing some oil through the distributor, and we'll be ready for Auto X'ing fun
            The CB7 Timeline

Comment

What did you do to the motor to get it running after 2 years?
              Somebody here has been asking about that......
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

...I saw that. I didn't do much of anything. Smart thing would be to drop some oil down the cylinders before hand, but all I did was change the spark plugs, put a battery in it, start the car. Ignitor went bad after 20 seconds of running, replaced that, good to go. First order of business was drive to the gas station and fill er up with 93 to mix with the few gallons of old gas still in there. Obviously change the oil and coolant after that at some point.
                The CB7 Timeline

Comment

That was the same car from the beginning?

I applaud you, sir.
                  Originally posted by chessboxer
                  We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                  Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Yes sir, My very first CB7, and my very first car in general. I've had 4 or 5 other cars (and 3 parts cars) in the last 8 years, but I'm not letting go of this one.
                    The CB7 Timeline

Comment

New paint scheme for this year.

I give you, 'The General Tso'

The CB7 Timeline

Comment

Working...
                      X