No announcement yet.

Dream Wheels Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, if you really wanted a set...I know people in the wheel biz. They stalk wheel sale threads.

By "without the dish" to you mean without the concave, or the one piece?

One piece concave:

Original NUE (one piece as well)

Edit:: My only issue with the cast Roti's is they are chinese made- and I might as well have motegi's- as far as that goes.
    The multi's are made here.
    Can you tell I have been obsessed with these? Lmao!
    Last edited by LadyG; 10-14-2012, 10:35 AM.
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Yeah, you showed em to me months ago!
      And I suppose it would be the one piece. I must have a thing for the cheaper end of wheels!

I just found a good set of Falkens, identical in size and offset to my old ones (but not my old ones, because they only got 3 of those!) in my area for $400 with good but cheap Nexen rubber. Posting was old, but I emailed anyway. If he has em, I'm buying ASAP.

Comment

There is NOTHING, nothing, that beats having that something you REALLY want.
        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

The same 15x6 Epsilon Southern Ways 3-piece wheels i already have but 8in wide front and rear with 1/2"-1" more lip.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Work Miesters S1 3 Piece wheels 17x8 +20 (white w/ chrome lip just like the pic)

SSR MK3 Deep Dish 16x8 +20 Gunmetal with Polished lip (My Konig B.Bombs have the same look)

or

SSR EX-C Fins 16X9 +20 Polished, MAYBE white lip
            Last edited by Wickit; 10-14-2012, 02:52 PM.
            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              ^ I would love those with no dish! The flat face looks so awesome.

Actually, as sad as it sounds... Falken Hanabis. 17", bronze. I had a set, they got damaged and then stolen. They are now discontinued.
              They're cheap cast wheels. Not well made. Not expensive. But they're the best looking wheels on my car, IMO. A member here actually had a set that he offered to me, but I had no money at the time. I think he sold them with his car since

I loved those wheels. I had them in 18s. I sold them with the SE, but found them for sale again a little while ago.

Comment

Work Meister S1 2P in 17x8 or 8.5 with a +35 offset

or SSR Professor SP1 in the same sizes.

The shape of those 2 wheels has always been my favorite.

Comment

im not sure which one I want through im not the overboard type when it comes to looks on cars im more performance oriented.

Comment

ADV.1 5.0 Track Spec in this color

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

The five spoke G-square rims in 16x7.5.

Those wheels were love at first sight to me and still are.

Comment

been noticing a trend here people want the original version of their wheels even though most the rays designs' have new incarnations/tweaked modern/expensive version available nowadays.

Comment

My favorite wheels at the moment. I would love to have a set in 17x8.5+35 with sticky rubber.

Comment

i cant narrow it down to save my life... im a huge wheel nerd like some of yourselves. i have some of my faves though.

allow me to whore.

volk te37(soon to be mag blue)

regamaster evo bright

volk superfine mesh

and ive also owned two sets of ITR wheels

and a set of the g square(first set in the country i do believe!) wheels mentioned earlier in this thread.

if i could put my finger on one set of wheels at the moment however to make me happy would be a set of reverse staggered volk ce28ns in 17x8 17x9 in white.

im currently shopping for wheels for my s2k though.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

The G Square wheels mentioned earlier are one of my favorites as well. I've been finding myself attracted to the fat, flat wheels... rather reminiscent of Benz monoblock wheels.

Comment

I think I found my favorite rims, Kazera-P, they are light and sturdy and didn't cost me a fortune, not to mention they are not discontinued so if I damage one on a track day then I'll be able to easily order another from tire rack.
                                Last edited by wildBill83; 10-15-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X