Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Interesting H22A header results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CB7 is at the shop right now getting De-turboed, I will be NA H22 now so this thread is very interesting too me, also the H22 cams thread, but something I wanna throw out there is that "Dough" the head of the shop at Power Pros Dyno is going to make me a full custom "race" header so it will be good to compare my header with these name brand ones and see what a difference custom headers and my "set up" will bring. I know each engine is different, but at least we will have another true full custom header to compare with these top of the line ones, I will also get dyno sheets to compare and I think my H22 will be mostly stock except for the race header so it will kinda be a control to see what HP we can make on a stock H with a custom header

Comment

@ ghetto cb7, yeah i know thats one of the main issues is the slip on design of the 4 piece header. which is why i want to get my hands on a one piece like the logic and call it aday. although i have thought of just taking my hytech one off and just having it welded into a one piece.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
        so come tax time im planing to buy a new header. my current one is a replica hytech which to me is a real piece of shit lol. its a header of a thousand leaks and i would rather have my old megan header over it. now im looking to pick up either the rmf or the logic header. i plan to stay all motor with my h22. what i want to know is from the people that have either of these headers is how is the welding on them and the construction of them overall.
        The logic header is sexy, it has very nice welds and it is made of real thick tubing. I like it alot!!

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

not to be but i have the bisi header for the f22 and im doing a experiment bisi vs ebay with 2.5" merge collector. we will see......

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
            not to be but i have the bisi header for the f22 and im doing a experiment bisi vs ebay with 2.5" merge collector. we will see......
            Nice post some dyno sheets lOl

Comment

going tomorrow and ill post the dyno results.

Comment

going tomorrow and ill post the dyno results.
                Nice, my car isn't done yet, but as soon as it's done I'll post my dyno sheet/ results also

Comment

Anyone with the Logic header have clearance issues with the cross member? I'm getting a traction bar eventually anyway, but am just curious if the header'll clear stock. It makes competitive power, looks great and is cheap, so I'm all for it.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                    Anyone with the Logic header have clearance issues with the cross member? I'm getting a traction bar eventually anyway, but am just curious if the header'll clear stock. It makes competitive power, looks great and is cheap, so I'm all for it.
                    No clearance issues, and very good ground clearance=)

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

i wonder if the logic could be replicated for the f?

Comment

i wonder if the logic could be replicated for the f?
                        i was thinking the same thing ...

Comment

This is stupid. All the headers made practically the same amount of power.

I don't understand why everybody likes to get into arguments defending products they don't sell.

What kind of magic did you all think they put into these parts?
                          spin city

Comment

Enough to make them produce great, similar power and still be affordable. Sure they all make "practically the same amount of power", yet the comparison included a $1000 bisi header and a $399 Logic tri-y....

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                            My Ride thread
                            Flickr
                            Originally posted by d112crzy
                            And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                            All I gotta really say is:
                            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

nothing for the F22A

Comment

It's not that hard or costly to have a flange welded up and maybe abit of primary work done to match the new port separation.

02 Crv
                                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X