Dead instrument cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead instrument cluster

My instrument cluster in my '93 just died overnight. It had all worked fine on friday afternoon, and on saturday morning, almost nothing. The battery light comes on before turning the ignition. Any thoughts about how to troubleshoot this?
    ==========================
    1991 Accord Lemons Race Car, "The Minnow" RIP
    1993 Accord Lemons Race Car, "SpaceEx Starship"
    Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Sports, Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
    Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
    M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel. A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, delta 262 grind, glasspack muffler, PT6 ECU.
    Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid

search function

i'm using it right now to get info on swapping a leaky heater core

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

What’s not working exactly? Speedo, tach, anything work?

Comment

Only the battery light before you start it up works. The rest is dead.

Oh, and I did search. After paging through scores of search results I found one thread that suggested that fuse 13 in the under dash fusebox might be the culprit. I will check it next time I go to the car. It seems unlikely that it is the fuse since one thing on the cluster does work, the battery light.
        Last edited by ukemike; 12-14-2018, 03:09 PM.
        M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel. A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, delta 262 grind, glasspack muffler, PT6 ECU.

Comment

It was a fuse. Nothing to it. Of course I don't know why the fuse blew...

Comment

Working...
          X