Clear All

Looks good Kris

I see my old spark plug cover made it
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

That is one shiny motor...... She looks beautiful.
      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!

I love your new bay bro, looks amazing!

I'm still and will forever be, rocking the single jingle

Really though my man, looks great

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

can't say it was really worth it, since I didn't get to see your smiling face.
          only the determined face to get it done and spend time with yo family.
          swaps and mods take time homie. get that kid a wrench for his next bday!

glad you got the little qwirks worked out.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
            Looking good Kris, I gotta see this thing in person soon
            Roll through dude, you know where I'm at. Thanks for all the advice along the way too.

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
            Man that swap looks great . Looks like it was factory in there.Great work .
            Thanks bro! My favorite part is the valve cover right now, turned out exactly how I wanted it to.

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
            Looks good Kris

I see my old spark plug cover made it
            Yessir! I pm'd you a little bit ago, thanks again. When I got it I sanded it down and then used the same silver high-temp paint that was used for the motor & tranny to paint it. Turned out pretty good actually.

Originally posted by Oreellyfool View Post
            That is one shiny motor...... She looks beautiful.
            Between all the work the shop did cleaning & rebuilding it and all the time & effort I put into it over the last 5 mos cleaning, painting and acquiring parts it turned out awesome! Thanks man!

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
            AWESOME!!!!!

I love your new bay bro, looks amazing!

I'm still and will forever be, rocking the single jingle

Really though my man, looks great
            Thanks bro! I'm kinda taking it easy on it right now so it gets broken in nicely & properly, haven't even really tried to hit VTEC yet...but it won't be long.

Was going to have the timing looked at today but the shop where I go got caught up on another car and I ran out of time to wait. Going to drop it off on my lunch hr tomorrow though. It keeps tripping me out when I drive it now due to the ps being deleted during the swap...it's going to take some getting used to I guess.
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              can't say it was really worth it, since I didn't get to see your smiling face.
              only the determined face to get it done and spend time with yo family.
              swaps and mods take time homie. get that kid a wrench for his next bday!

glad you got the little qwirks worked out.
              Oh, I was smiling dude...but I was tired as crap too! You're the freakin man Steve for coming all the way down here to help me with it. Can't say thanks enough for all you did...I hope the pet snail I sent home with you finds I cozy place to keep warm soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                Oh, I was smiling dude...but I was tired as crap too! You're the freakin man Steve for coming all the way down here to help me with it. Can't say thanks enough for all you did...I hope the pet snail I sent home with you finds I cozy place to keep warm soon.
                lmao. i wonder what that would be? lol.

H looks right at home in there man. love it. who knows...i might swap in a V6 6spd into the CG. make sure im able to keep up with you folks. haha.

Comment

That H22 looks like it was born there. Good job guys.
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Hell yeah man so clean!!!
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      lmao. i wonder what that would be? lol.

H looks right at home in there man. love it. who knows...i might swap in a V6 6spd into the CG. make sure im able to keep up with you folks. haha.
                      Do it slacker! Lol...

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      That H22 looks like it was born there. Good job guys.
                      Thanks bro! It was a team effort for sure.

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                      Hell yeah man so clean!!!
                      Thanks man, now it's your turn!

I had the tim ing checked & adjusted yesterday. It wasn't off by very much, but it's good now. I noticed when I was bolting the downpipe up that I could see my flywheel and could hear a whining sound when the car was on...the darn clutch housing shield on the bottom of the tranny isn't there! I took the piece off the F22 yesterday and cleaned & painted it so I can install it after work today. So it continues...

Comment

Its just a cover, you could run without it. I wouldn't just for piece of mind. Don't need any rocks or debris getting up in there in the teeth of the flywheel.
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                          Its just a cover, you could run without it. I wouldn't just for piece of mind. Don't need any rocks or debris getting up in there in the teeth of the flywheel.
                          Exactly. I installed the shield when I got home from work a little bit ago so I'm good now. I also noticed a small drip coming from the tranny area before I drove home from work and traced it back to the tranny plugs...guess I forgot to tighten them down snug after I had painted the tranny a couple wks ago! Idiot I am sometimes...oh well, at least I caught it quickly after the swap happened.

Next on the agenda is my tranny ground and air boost valve bracket and I should be good. Then I can move on to my next project...blackhousing and installing my 1-piecers.

Comment

So I decided to get on it today and popped VTEC for the 1st time thru 2nd, 3rd and 4th...the H22 is a freakin beast! Can't wait till I get my chipped P28 (thanks Steve ) installed and tuned to see what else she's got.

Comment

Hell yeah man!!
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Wow! Car is looking beautiful! Wish I was still in SC, I would of came and helped with the swap. Would of been a good learning experience. Hurry up and get the 1 piecers in!!
                                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                                Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X