• Show
Clear All

alright D -
    after talking with sideswipe and his admiration for your car,
    we need to swap your accord out, either

A. Boost the f22 with a manual swap
    or
    B. VTEC time

one or the other...cheaper route is A. (unless the engine goes boom)
    regardless....its time to get this CB moving!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

I 2nd this motion. My vote is H22 + white valve cover + 5-speed = win!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Lol I hear you guys! I'm in Utah for 2 more weeks I've already been here for 3 that's all I've been thinking about putting a H22 and 5 speed in this thing. I just gotta get all the parts I don't go back on travel until June so I say lets get it done
        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Trying to get this 5 lug conversion started I found a local guy with some civic si wheels for 200 so I plan on getting them soon. My car doesn't have rear disc brakes so I ha e to do the conversion that's what I'm looking for now any local guys that know about any parts let me know
          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
            Trying to get this 5 lug conversion started I found a local guy with some civic si wheels for 200 so I plan on getting them soon. My car doesn't have rear disc brakes so I ha e to do the conversion that's what I'm looking for now any local guys that know about any parts let me know

There's a cat here in MD selling a rear disc swap, talk to Steve he got some parts from him.

once you get them wheels paint them white man, you can't go wrong there...
            JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
              There's a cat here in MD selling a rear disc swap, talk to Steve he got some parts from him.

once you get them wheels paint them white man, you can't go wrong there...
              you seriously doing the SI wheels?
              man-cuz!

I got my rear swap from ncoutlaw. then everything else was new.

which way are you going, odyssey or v6 accord front knuckles...
              go V6, the odyssey hubs are a pain in the but to find. just my $0.02

If you need any help, let me know.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                you seriously doing the SI wheels?
                man-cuz!

I got my rear swap from ncoutlaw. then everything else was new.

which way are you going, odyssey or v6 accord front knuckles...
                go V6, the odyssey hubs are a pain in the but to find. just my $0.02

If you need any help, let me know.

Deanglo is, not me. I think his car will look nice with those wheels painted white.
                JDM Parts for sale

Comment

ya I understand danny, your saying a jak frostwhite replica.
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                    ya I understand danny, your saying a jak frostwhite replica.

Yeah kinda, although Jak doesn't have those wheels anymore I think.
                    JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Yeah man I'm gonna do the si's for a lil bit I don't know the guys name but he said he knows you Steve he works at the tackle box on 235? And yeah man I'm probably gonna Need some help just a little info on what route I should go
                      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                        Yeah man I'm gonna do the si's for a lil bit I don't know the guys name but he said he knows you Steve he works at the tackle box on 235? And yeah man I'm probably gonna Need some help just a little info on what route I should go

Like Steve said, Accord V6 spindles are the best route, less bullshit to deal with compared to the Lude and Odyssey.
                        JDM Parts for sale

Comment

I love my CB7!! I've had it for about 4 years and she still runs like a champ!! I just hit 196,000!! She's still in good shape I just have to get my bumpers re painted there starting to chip pretty bad. Ill post pics soon
                          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Indeed clean as F$$K...White sedans FTW.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Well just a little update I recently just bought my first house which has a pretty weird drive way which I usually back into. Well I didn't yesterday and when i was backing out this morning to go to work I wasn't paying attention and BAMMMMM!! I hit a tree!! tore my rear bumper all up broke my right tail light SMH!I can't ride around all banged uo so I ordered a new rear bumper and new clear/red tail lights and hopefully getting all that stuff fixed sometime next week. May even change up the color on the car
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Working...
                              X