Looking for a tuning shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a tuning shop

Sup guys.. I'm doing an h22 swap and I'm looking for a shop that can tune the car after the swap, I live in clearlake so I'm looking for a shop some what near me maybe like Ukiah, Santa Rosa, Napa... I've googled a few places but I'm really not sure where to go so if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it

Originally posted by AcCoRdKiD916 View Post
    Sup guys.. I'm doing an h22 swap and I'm looking for a shop that can tune the car after the swap, I live in clearlake so I'm looking for a shop some what near me maybe like Ukiah, Santa Rosa, Napa... I've googled a few places but I'm really not sure where to go so if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it
    Hey, I'll check with my crew today. We are based in the Santa Rosa/Petaluma area, but we drive through to Napa and Sacramento every once in a while for our rides, so I know one of us (not me unfortunately, will be a learning experience for me too) and I will let you know!

-Agent
    Originally posted by crazymikey
    I thought a toaster with wheels was pretty cool....

Comment

Aj at aj auto repair In napa. Great guy.
      Jeremy at redzone. Recently tuned an h22 making over 212 with boltons.
      Ant at hybridworks. The have built quit a few h22 builds.

Comment

Sounds good guys another question I have how much does it cost?

Comment

Tuning costs can vary based on the amount of time needed for the tune and what software you may be using. A wildcard factor is the "popularity" of your tuner. If he/she is well known and in high demand, the price only goes higher. Some tuners such as Bisimoto, MaceEngineering, TrackTuned.Net, etc travel nationwide to provide their services, but they charge top dollar for it.

Some popular well known shops in your area that I'm somewhat familiar with are:

DNR PERFORMANCE, located in HAYWARD
          Address: 25710 industrial blvd#2
          Hayward, CA 94545
          Phone: 510-783-5200
          Web: http://www.DNR-PERFORMANCE.COM

MIDNIGHT PERFORMANCE
          Address: 3282 LuYung Drive
          Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
          Phone: 916-852-6887
          Fax: 916-852-6899

Blacktrax Performance
          Address: 1819 Houret Ct
          Milpitas, CA 95035
          Phone: 408-946-2900

Evolution Motorsports
          Address: 3459 La Grande Blvd
          Sacramento, CA 95823
          Phone: (916) 391-3060

Imports Automotive
          Address: 2655 Monument Blvd
          Unit E-2
          Concord, CA 94520
          Phone: (925) 825-2955
          Web: http://www.importsautomotive.com

I, nor the Staff are in no way endorsing these shops, they are just names that I am familiar with in passing, your experience may vary. This is old info I've drummed up from posts long ago, so contact information may have changed and possibly even some may have moved. Good Luck.
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Wow😳 that was the best info ever.. Thx a lot I'll do some research on two that I haven't heard of but midnight performance keeps coming up so they are high on my list.... Thx again for all the info greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
            X