X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INT: Blue Dash Indicator LED's

click the link below:

http://www.m1xe.com/pics/diyleds/
    Last edited by excalibur02; 12-06-2012, 06:27 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Thats a good one, finally how to with pics haha.

i got a question though. i probably wont be cutting up my circit board for some LED's. but the light that illuminates the spedometer and the tachmometer and the other guages etc...what are they? are those bulbs?

"you can find blue size 74 (often called "dash indicator lights" or something to that effect)"

you stated that...can u post a pic of that bulb? those stock bulbs behind there look like the 168/192 mini wedge bulbs....i think i should change it ito hyper white =)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
      but the light that illuminates the spedometer and the tachmometer and the other guages etc...what are they? are those bulbs?

"you can find blue size 74 (often called "dash indicator lights" or something to that effect)"

you stated that...can u post a pic of that bulb? those stock bulbs behind there look like the 168/192 mini wedge bulbs....i think i should change it ito hyper white =)
      good questions...

the lights that light everything up are mainly 3 194/168 wedge bulbs... white ones w/ a blue rubber sleeve over them. i replaced mine with superwhite bulbs and darker sleeves so they will be more blue, instead of the bluey-greeney stock color.

the size 74 bulbs look just like the 194 bulbs, just smaller- the only bulbs pictured in the guide are the 74 ones. this ebay ad has more details abotu them: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33709

Current cars:

Comment

will the 194 fit the 74 bulb area? do you think it can close?

cause what im thinking is replacing it with super white, then leaving it...so its whiter.

i see that the 74 bulbs are 12v 5 watts.

the replacemnt for 168/194 bulbs can be 2827 european bulbs...they just are 5 watts instead of 3 watts (168/194). i use these in my corners and its brighter..

i may just do that if i dont have enough money for super whites...probably put another tint on it as well...

im tired of green...

too bad i cant change the needle color =)
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

the 194 bulbs definately wont fit in place of the 74 ones... way too big.

Current cars:

Comment

damnit...hahaha.

there goes an idea...i reawlly dont wanna hit up LED>..it looks good though

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
            X