Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

how many cb7 accidents have YOU been in? huh?=0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many cb7 accidents have YOU been in? huh?=0

you know...i always thought i would be going fast on the freeway or even on the streets, but no. my first was at a signal...rollin slowly[6mph] n hit the hitch of a truck. and it took out my hood and grille=/
    not so good times.
    repairs-$2000

Going through the motions for the thrill of it
    MEMBER'S RIDE__________________________FOR SALE THREAD
    Sold to: PhatAccord, Darkcloud, jhondayaaj, greenefsi
    Bought from: lokuputha, casterX, jhondayaaj, PhatAccord, blizzard335, Night Wolf, BatmannamtaB, Billkisme

I'd never do my baby like that

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i know

it pissed my off so much...
      i dont even know what happened=/

Bought from: lokuputha, casterX, jhondayaaj, PhatAccord, blizzard335, Night Wolf, BatmannamtaB, Billkisme

Comment

Nice Mask...we were just talking about those (See Full Mask Thread)

Ive been in one.

And it too was a slow rolling accident. Was coming to a stop at a light, and was distracted only for a second. I looked away, then--BAM!! Bumped the car in front of me. Luckily, it was a buddy in an already POS, civic hatch.

Broke a bumper light, messed up my hood, headlights and bumper a tad.

Gf wasnt wearing a seatbelt and her head hit the windshield. Luckily, she was wearing a haedband, and it cracked the windshield--and took the blunt force from the blow. she just got a few tiny cuts/scrapes on the head. Thought she had a concusion, but she was ok.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

for those who remember i was involved in 2 accidents which were not my fault, both cb7's i owned ended up totaled in ech of those accidents. Now i have a prelude.

Comment

- A lady had backed out of her driveway and hit my tail light out
            - My friend backed out of her driveway and slamed into the side of my rear quarter panel
            (both I was parked in perfect spots)
            - my brother backed in to my door backing out of the garage
            - a co-worker rolled back into my car at a light on a hill (my fault for asumming his dumb ass would go.)
            - someone illegally towed my car and the tow-truck driver shoved my car into a tailor hitch and i almost had to take the company and the man who towed my car to court

and countless scraping over driveways.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

mask

yea i lyk it a lot. they come around once n a while on ebay. i got mine brand new about 4 months ago. n been rockin it ever since=]

yeah thats what happened to me. i was looking at street signs=/

wow! to crak ur windshield...that sux man
              hehe...n we have no air bags....lol....

Comment

My car has been in two minor accidents since I have owned it.

1) Road was slippery, turned, and slammed into a curb. Bent the control arm and front crossmember.

2) Just got hit yesterday. somebody slammed into my car while it was parked at school. Damaged fender and broke part of the tabs on the headlight.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

The 9293s have Driver Side airbags only. The 93 SE's have both DS and PS airbags.

Mine didnt deploy. Yeah, i didnt notice until she said her head hurt and she was bleeding. Doctors said, had she not been wearing the headband, she probably wouldve gotten a concusion...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

air bags

oh really?
                    i didnt know that. yea mine's a 90.....so i just make sure my woman has her lap n automatik belt on.

Comment

Us 9293s also dont have the autobelts.

I think as long as the autobelt is hooked in, you should be ok. I think. Id probably leave that unhooked and insist on using the lap belt.

Bu yes, seatbelts people!

Comment

=0

word.
                        seatbelts save lives
                        n drive safe. waste of money to repair things that u already had "clean".
                        trust

ah...
                        yea i like having the autobelt for the cops....so i can never get caught without one

Comment

True.

Ive heard they save, Ive heard they dont. Probably more times than not, they save though.

Comment

i dunno if you'd consider this an accident, but some asshole backed into my car in an empty parking lot...at least i got a new trunk lid out of it.

Comment

CB7 - Zero

DB8 - Zero

*Knock on wood.
                              Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                              X