leaking coolant HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
    this is called routine maintenance...so it isn't money pouring out of your pocket...it is scheduled and routine and will be needed on all cars
    Oh, I know, it's just that I bought my car like no more than a few weeks ago, and I just wasn't ready to have to get my hands dirty, but that's what you have to deal with on high mileage cars.

Comment

Originally posted by batever View Post
      The seal he is referring to comes out of the back of the water pipe and runs transverse behind the block. coolant would run down the back of the block by the timing cover if that is the source of the leak. But if someone who is selling the car says it needs a water pump then I'd go with that assessment because why would they say that otherwise? Unless they were just wrong.
      yeah im just trying to be sure cause the dude knows less about cars than me and i saw it coming out towards the rear corner of the engine where the water pump is when he blows through the radiator...ima only pay 500 for it and all it needs is maybe the water pump and windshield...and its clean...

Comment

Working...
      X